Who gives the BEST seminars?

Wow, this thread blew up, thanks a lot for the input guys! I'm training for a fight on Friday, April 24, so I've been pretty busy, tomorrow night I'm going to sit through this thread and send out some emails. I'm looking to book three seminars to take place over the next nine or ten months.

Thanks a lot everyone for the input, I'll be sending out some emails tomorrow and I'll be reading the thread. I just ran 7 miles and did a bunch of rounds on the mitts so I'm pretty tired and there are like 70 replies on here and I'm sure I got a bunch of emails as well :) Thanks again!

--COACH MARCOS AVELLAN

haven't done a seminar by him yet, but based on his video, greg nelson is amazing.

few truly understand the Thai clinch for MMA, or the wrestling clinch for MMA, and he can can blend them like no one i've ever seen.

Pat Barry...he will work you to death,and beat you up after. i loved his seminar.

Robson Moura...all i can say is "WOW". that little dude is amazing. showed a lot of material,but it all worked well together,so it was easy to remember. i can't wait till i can make another one.

Loenardo Xavier...i will never attend another one of his seminars again. he is just there to collect his money and go.

ttt

Damage360 - John Danaher, Dave Camarillo,

Also add Paul Schriener.

Dave's seminar's are Awesome!

ez - Jeremy Horn & "Charuto" Verissimo are 2 of the better ive attended.

MountainMedic - ii'd say horn, hands down. but i guess it depends on what you are looking for.

Eric Schafer - Jeremy Horn

Ryan Williams - I have heard from multiple people Horn gives great seminars. I also went to a seminar with Olympic Silver Medalist Dennis Hall that was awesome.

Joe Lauzon -

Jeremy Horn is a veteran and showed a LOT of new angles on moves I had seen but hadn't thought about that way.

JHR - Horn

I've been to quite a few seminars and Jeremy Horns has been the best by far. I have his contact info if you are interested.

Renzo Gracie

dave camarillo doesn't just show moves he shows concepts and principles of positions.

Erik Paulson is unreal!

Demian Maia was pretty good, but one Bravo seminar totally changed my half-guard game and Matt Thornton showed simple functional stuff and drilled it for retention so they both get my vote...

Best seminars I've been to

Rick McCauley  - amazing leg lock game

Marcello Garcia - teaches everything he does in a very digestable way, then taps the whole room with it

Matt Arroyo - very unique guard game, he shows moves you aren't going to see anywhere else

Dave Camarillo - super transitions, he also has a game that is truly original

Rob Kahn - head smashing, teaches you how to torture anyone with amazing pressure

Eddie Bravo - he breaks down his twister game incredibly well, it will add so much to your sidemount and backmount attacks

ttt

i liked stephan bonnar

Ken Shamrock

when and where was the last Ken Shamrock seminar??

i heard eric paulson would be good if he just learned how to attack the legs.

Anderson and the Nogueira brothers were great. Shogun is not bad, he just went over techniques in his Chute Boxe DVD.

I think Miguel Torres would do a fantastic job.

Joe Lauzon -  Marcos, just emailed you info for Miguel. Same contact for Demian Maia too. 

Mayhem gives a great seminar... incorporates everything well for MMA.

Rob Kahn has a style unlike anyone I have seen... super aggressive attacking and has developed a lot of unique stuff.

We have had Eddie to our gym a few times and he showed a bunch of cool shit. 

Marcello Garcia really makes sure you get things down and shows little mini systems of his game.

Jeremy Horn is a veteran and showed a LOT of new angles on moves I had seen but hadn't thought about that way. 

Joe can you send me the contact info alsoo? Also include what your prices are for semi's/privates.
Thanks

Brian McLaughlin - Best seminars I've been to

Rick McCauley  - amazing leg lock game

Marcello Garcia - teaches everything he does in a very digestable way, then taps the whole room with it

Matt Arroyo - very unique guard game, he shows moves you aren't going to see anywhere else

Dave Camarillo - super transitions, he also has a game that is truly original

Rob Kahn - head smashing, teaches you how to torture anyone with amazing pressure

Eddie Bravo - he breaks down his twister game incredibly well, it will add so much to your sidemount and backmount attacks

Will you send me Dave and Marcello's contact info? Thanks

Friends of mine set up the seminars, I don't have their contact info