Who has potential to be the bigger star, Paddy or O'Malley

Are you legitimately stupid. Look up counter culture programming, or countlepro

I bet you think the drug hippie movement of the 60s was real and genuine too🤡and totally not the CIA behind it

Guess whos the one who spent a fortune to lobby for the legalization of weed? George Sorros. Yeah, George is totally for the people

And notice how weed was legalized in highly liberal/blue states. Almost as if the “legalization of weed” miraculously coincided with those states becoming liberal. Just a big coincidence, because weed clearly does not make people docile, and is totally…I repeat…totally really is the all in 1 miracle drug that the zealot stoner cult propagate it as

Youre brainwashed. But thats the weed making you think that something thats always been pro-goverment is “antigoverment”

At 1 time the goverment abolished alcohol. So i guess that means alcohol is “anticulture” too

Stop smoking yourself retarded with weed, so that you can finally see reality for what it is

1 Like

Whoah there buddy I just asked which “they” you were talking about. You should smoke some weed to take the edge off. Jeeze Louise!

2 Likes

100%

1 Like

Paddy has more potential as far as marketability but isnt good enough to win a title.

You are way too invested lol

You will live, you will die, the world will keep moving, and you likely won’t change it.

I don’t mean that negatively, it’s just life.

What if you’re right and there’s a great conspiracy to numb the world with weed so the powers that be can have their way?

What the fuck does that mean in your life? Where would you be without it?

You might hate weed but you sound like you’re on something lol

Your strange conspiratory mindset probably negatively affects your life far more than Soros and his supposed weed agenda :rofl:

The diddler rat’s buddy has more talent but is more fragile, physically and mentally. Like someone else said, he probably isn’t in this for the long haul.

Fatty has a chance for a decent career if he can learn discipline but he has to do it now. I don’t think he will, and believe he’ll never crack the top 10.

I think O’Malley is already as big a star as he will be.

1 Like

I didnt read the whole thing but Seans striking is light years ahead of Paddys.

I dont care about the uneducated opinion of clown trolls who dont know shit about striking

If you want to engage with me, learn yourself from my breakdown I was kind enough to provide (fighters pay me for my knowledge so be grateful that you can even speak with me) or else i could not give a fuck about you

Both are highly flawed, but O’Malley has way more fundamental flaws and aint as tight in positioning or tech. Things I broke down. Paddy has a higher ceiling if he gets his shit together. O’Malley’s karate stance will hold him back vs elite strikers

I didn’t read this

1 Like

Cool :+1: