Who has the best genetics that fought in the UFC?

GSP

Melvin Guillard

BJ Penn

Jon Jones

Israel A.

McGregor

Woodley

Rampage

Holland

fighter who beat junior D.

or other

Randleman

11 Likes

A list like this that doesnt have Romero on it is a crime.

22 Likes

Yoel or Ngannou

4 Likes

Sage

1 Like
ShanTheMan -

Randleman

I don't think his longevity would qualify him

1 Like
the fighting never stops - GSP

Melvin Guillard

BJ Penn

Jon Jones

Israel A.

McGregor

Woodley

Rampage

Holland

fighter who beat junior D.

or other

Wtf? Very few blonde haired and blue eyed fighters there. What are we discussing here? 

3 Likes

Overeem

1 Like

I don’t see how it can’t be Yoel based on his whole career and being able to hold on to a lot of his athleticism in his 40s

1 Like

I think Kerr, Khabib, Frank and Ken Shamrock, Matt Hughes, Penn, Genki Sudo should be somewhere on the list. 

Yoel is far ahead of all these guys. GSP comes in second.

Guillard and Rampage are pretty impressive considering their supposed lack of discipline.

McGregor and Jones shouldn't even be on the list they're not as fast as some of the other guys.

1 Like

If your talking genetics for fighting it is Jones. The crazy reach and his strength. Plus cardio for days and a great chin. Fighter IQ is also top notch. His biggest flaw is one punch power. 

7 Likes

BJ Penn. 

Gancho Al Hígado -

BJ Penn. 

Wtf are you talking about?

I've seen more muscle on a chicken mcnugget.

3 Likes

Brock Lesnar should be an option

3 Likes

Romero

Gsp

Jones

Ngannou

GSP, Frank Shamrock

Bethe Correia. 

That ass....

3 Likes
chillaway - 
ShanTheMan -

Randleman

I don't think his longevity would qualify him

And I think the fact he was a champion would,  albeit it was a lay and  prey victory over Bas. That being said Sage is pretty buff, beep.

dinkledorf -

Yoel is far ahead of all these guys. GSP comes in second.

Guillard and Rampage are pretty impressive considering their supposed lack of discipline.

McGregor and Jones shouldn't even be on the list they're not as fast as some of the other guys.

Have you seen McGregor move? He has a speed advantage over everyone at 155 and probably a lot of guys at 145/170