who is next for hominick?

the only fight that makes sense now is Hominick vs. Sapp.

Agreed. Patry make it happen.

I wouldn't mind seeing Wagnney Fabiano against Hominick. Interesting fight, Hominick's striking versus Wagnney's wrestling and ground game.

Wagnney Fabiano vs. Mark Hominick? Hmmmmm . . . now why couldn't I think of something like that :) I take one nap and Kashk is all over the place with great match-ups.

I wonder if TKO would put something like that together. That would be quite the fight, for sure.

*holds breath*

Are they in the same weight class though?

Dougie,

Yes, they are in the same weight class. Professor Fabiano is good to go at 145 lbs.

After all of Kashk posts I'm convinced the only suitable contender to fight Wagney is Menjivar at 145.

I knew Wagnney was a previous SLW champ but thought he had moved up to LW.

For the good of the fans we should get to see the best fight the best in any sport!

Perhaps the TKO execs need to find a sock puppet in their bed to get them to make this fight happen.

Don't push me...'cause I'll do it!
=)

Dougie: I don't think you'd even consider Wagney a big SLW. I'd like to see Wagney vs someone like Diaz before he gets a shot at Hominick.

Personally I'd like to see Hominick fight someone from outside of Canada. Not to say he shouldn't be active on the Canadian scene but some international competition would be great.

I rolled with Wagnney once. He just seemed really big. Maybe it was because he WAS KICKING MY ASS at the time. Heh heh heh...

Aristeia Management has been informed by TKO that they have no plans now or in the future for Ivan Menjivar to fight at 145lbs. Aristeia Management has been proactively looking for Ivan to compete in other orginizations. Look forward to some big news in the near future.

Ivan and Aristeia Management would like to thank all the Canadian fans for their continued support. Ivan is only going one place and that is to the top.

They don't want him because he would beat everyone up in that organization. Sad that they won't let the guy fight there. Same for Waggney!

Is TKO bringing in Kid Yamamoto for Hominick?

C

I want to go straight to the bottom.

=)

Geoff: "After all of Kashk posts I'm convinced the only suitable contender to fight Wagney is Menjivar at 145."

I hope your not being too sarcastic here. Wagnney has demonstrated his ample abilities in terms of submission wrestling, at the highest level (see Daniel Moraes). So I think it would be an intersting match up to see a grappler versus a striker. Wagnney is willing to step up aginst anyone at 145, if he is given fair compensation and enough time to train. However, this thread is about Hominick and potential opponents.

So why wouldn't you like to see Hominick versus Wagnney? Wagnney has many freinds in Quebec. Is
their an unwritten rule that Hominick, who is the Canadian champ, is a protected fighter?

A simple joke. I'd love to see Wagney fight again. The joke was directed at you and not Wagney. Clearly Wagney has proven himself as an extremely capable grappler. Perhaps he'll eventually get the chance to do the same as a vale tudo fighter. Quite frankly I'd rather see Wagney vs Diaz first. Still Wagney vs Hominick would be one hell of a match too.

LOL...

Who is Hominick fighting? There really aren't that many guys at 145 that can be brought in. Pulver, Curran, I'm not sure if the Hawaii guys will fight outside of state or Japan unless it is the big show.I'm flabergasted here.

I think Palling is also fighting on May 8th, so it might be tough to bring him in.