Who Is This New Fighter ???

That Vitor and Randy guarntee will be champ?

Something like Moo-Tanka or MuTambe?????

I'm almost certain he is from Brazil.

Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo?

Yes he was

Purgey - Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo?

. Phone Post

kingsand8s - Yes he was

He will never live it down Phone Post

Is that what you call it when two grown men exchange a few words?

Getting owned??

OK.....if you say so.

buchu8oolong - 
. Phone Post

But honestly I want to know who you are talking about Phone Post

11the11s -
buchu8oolong - 
. Phone Post

How taste hendos peepee? Phone Post

He got more than owned. Hendo tore him a new asshole Phone Post

•  hey hendo

Waiting for the story..........

kimuralock -  

Waiting for the story..........

Just bumped TTT Phone Post

Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again. 

Yea I found the thread, that was owned. Phone Post

Thread just took a u-turn Phone Post

Neogio -  Hendo - Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again. 

^^^ Snap. lol

11the11s -
buchu8oolong - 
. Phone Post

. Phone Post