Who Is This New Fighter ???

You got owned; just admit it and move on. If you just leave it alone, it will die after a while but if you keep trying to argue your point after you got clowned and people have made it clear that they don't care what you have to say, its just going to make you look like an even bigger fool and drag on forever.

"Maybe it is time, I get the f_ck outta this place."

If you're going to continue like this then yes, yes it is.

Holy shit did OP get owned

Nick Diaz has earned a shot at GSP

Not JDS

Not Aldo

Not Silva

Not Cruz

And not, Jon Jones

Some of you guys ARE hill-air-ree-us........

Purgey - Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo?

Lmao!!

It is far more complex than your black and white charting of weight classes and how shots are earned. There is something called carte blanche which is earned by the elite of the elite, and Hendo falls into this catagory after years of great performances against the world's top competition from multiple weight classes.

Back in the day, guys like Sugar Ray, Duran and Hearns did not have to fight their way to a title if they decided to hop a weight class. They picked their mark and they got him. Simple...........they earned that power. Hendo had a good fight going against Silva at the time, showed that he could be very competitive on a given night, and has been nothing short of stellar since then. In short, Hendo does not need to obide by your silly system. Yes, in fact you did get owned as he pretty much stated just that in his own words.

Do you think if Silva decides to fight Bones he should have to climb the ranks at LHW? That's not how it's gonna work.

skooter - My point was and still is that Dan got beaten easily by the MW champion and has sense done NOTHING to earn a legit shot at the champ again (in the MW division)

However, in his last few fights, he has done very much to earn a legit shot at the LHW champ AND the HW champ.

Maybe it is time, I get the f_ck outta this place.

Wait, your new argument is that Dan doesn't deserve a MW fight because he got beaten easily (If your talking silva, he won the first round, so not so easy, and Shields almost got KTFO). So Dan won a round vs the GOAT and then got caught and then rocked the shit out of Shields (came way closer to finishing him than GSP did, even though he did get manhandled from the 2nd round on) while also in between destroying Bisping (who is likely getting a title fight with a win over Maia) and beating Paul Harris and he doesnt have the right to call out the champ (even if Dan did once hold the belt in two weight classes) at middleweight. Yet he has one win over Fedor who was on a two fight losing streak and hadn't beat a legit top ten fighter since before MMA could be mentioned on ESPN and he DOES DESERVE a shot at the heavyweight champion? Please explain to me how that one works.

But why am i even debating this with you? Aren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo?

Owned in the sense of when the clouds will part and the sky cracks open and God Himself will reach his fucking arm through.  Just to push you down.  Just to hold you down.

"But why am I even debating with you?"

Because you dumbass, the same reason all the other dumbasses in here do, because I make some really great points.

Anderson Silva has been super successful AT MW. Let's he wins his next 5 fights (at MW) and then decides that he wants to fight one more fight and he wants it to be against Jon Jones (or whomever is LHW champ) for the title.

OK, AQnderson has gone 25-0 in his last 25 fights.

All 25 fights were at MW

Does Anderson deserve an "immediate shot" at the title?

And yes, I forgot about Forrest, so aside from him....

IMO, he hasn't earned anydamnthing at LHW, not one thing!

I didnt know there was a "rest of the thread" my computer exploded after hendo posted for some reason Phone Post

And if I am the ONLY one in this place that feels that way.....

I will be m,ore than happy to get the F outta here.

And NEVER come back, not a problem. I would have lost all

interest in being here.

Dude, just get a new account or change your SN. Otherwise, every post you make will be ignored by the fact that you got Hendowned. Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle -  if i was skooter, i'd have kirik change my name

Kirik, can you change his name to something like
"H-owned " ?

he will make a new acct. his new screen name will be 12ard. but whats worse, being hendowned or being a 12ard.

Change your name to Hendowned and all will be forgiven... well, we'll at least think you're being a good sport about your ownage.

OP got owned by hendo so hard I forgot why he made this thread.

Anyone that is beaten by hendo from now on should be required to change their name to Skooter out of respect/fear Phone Post

I love how he ignored the rest of my post.

Keep your promise and get the f out of here.

Oh yeah.....you got owned by Hendo

He got owned by hendo so bad now his vagina is bleeding profusely. I feel bad for him Phone Post

skooter - And if I am the ONLY one in this place that feels that way.....

I will be m,ore than happy to get the F outta here.

And NEVER come back, not a problem. I would have lost all

interest in being here.

I'm afraid you might be. Anderson does not have to earn an immediate title shot in any division in which he chooses to fight in my opinion. He gets it through being one of the sports greatest ever fighters and still being at the very top of his game.

Would you have GSP fight his way through the MW division for a match with Anderson too? Phone Post