Who Is This New Fighter ???

That is your lead in so stop acting like you deserved anything more than you got from a guy who damn well didn't need to bother with you in the first place.

If I made basically the same thread telling Silva he was ducking Hendo (and I am using this as an example because I wouldn't make that thread and do not think that is the case) and A. Silva came and dressed me down in the same way I would hope to think I would have the common sense to sip my cup of STFU. Phone Post

Narcolepsy got it right, every skooter post should have a "Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo?" post near it.

Here's that obligatory post:

Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo? Phone Post

Outlaw'd by Lytle -  OP is a bit cunty. Phone Post

Hi Joe Rogan

Look mommy, it's that guy who got owned by Hendo! Phone Post

tres_equis_666 -
skooter - HENDO:

Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight. I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts? Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair?

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition. Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world--and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out. Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch. I think I've proven myelf worthy to face him again, and if he believes I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again.

============================================================

OK, for some of you idiots....

Skooter, the difference between you and me is that while you sit at your computer and make ignorant statements while hiding behind an anonymous screen name, I am willing to test myself against the toughest fighters in the world, in front of hundreds of thousands or even millions of fans, over and over again (I DIDN'T SAY HE HASN'T) Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but I always come to fight (I NEVER SAID HE DIDN'T) I've been doing this for the past fourteen years, and I have at least a few more strong years left in me. What have you done in the past fourteen years (I'VE BEEN WORKING A JOB JUST LIKE DAN, AND SUPPORTING MY FAMILY JUST LIKE DAN) other than act like a moron on this forum and hang on Anderson's nuts (I'VE CRACKED ON SILVAS AS MUCH AS ANYONE IN HERE HAS, USUALLY RELATING TO HIS COCKY-NESS) Tell me where you work so I can come watch, and whenever you have a bad day I'll demand that you get fired with no opportunity to redeem yourself. Sound fair???....(WELL, NO ACTUALLY THAT DOESN'T SOUND FAIR AT ALL, BEING THAT I NEVER, NEVER, EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DAN GETTING FIRED)

I've gone 6-1 since the Anderson fight, with wins in three weight classes against world-class competition (IMO, DAN MAYBE SHOULD FOCUS ON JUST ONE WEIGHT CLASS, BUT THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION) Considering my recent success along with my career accomplishments, I think I've pretty much earned the right to call out anyone in the world (BUT NOT IN MW. DAN HAS MUCH SUCCESS IN LHW AND HW. AS OF 11/11/12, IMO, DAN HAS EARNED A SHOT AT THE LHW TITLE. IMO, AT THIS TIME, HE IS THE ONLY GUY WHO CAN BEAT JONES. I JUST DO NOT THINK ANY OTHER LHW CAN GET IT DONE....AND AFTER KNOCKING OUT FEDOR, MAYBE A SHOT AT JDS, BUT IMO, THE VERY BEST DAN IS A DAN AT LHW) and I believe I've demonstrated over the course of my career that I have a better than average chance of beating whomever it is I choose to call out (NOT IF THAT FIGHTER IS AT MW) Whether you like it or not, Anderson and his management have done their best to avoid a rematch (WHY, WHY, WHY, WOULD THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO AVOID A SECOND FIGHT, WHEN THE FIRST FIGHT WENT SO WELL???)If I'm such an easy fight, why not take the payday? (AFTER ALL THE MONEY EARNED IN THE CAGE, NOT TO MENTION NIKE AND GATORADE AND 3 OR 4 MORE BIGTIME ENDORSMENTS, I JUST DON'T THINK A "PAYDAY" IS TOPS ON HIS ANDERSONS LIST)I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight, and he's doing it again (THE FACT THAT ANDERSON AND HIS TEAM HAVE OTHER FOCUS AND OTHER GOALS AT THIS TIME THAT DO NOT INCLUDE DAN, DOES NOT BY ANY MEANS, INDICATE THAT HE IS AVOIDING A SECOND FIGHT WITH DAN)

Tell me exactly, how this would be "getting owned"......

And for those of you who are interested, you can NOT sum up this thread by Dans ONE POST. You must read the entire thread. They're many, many pages that follow after the above response by Mr. Henderson

This. Phone Post

Repwn Phone Post

Op is at it again!.....until Hendo Phone Post

Owned. Phone Post

Sofa King Cool - Isn't OP the guy that got HENDOWNED? Phone Post

Hendowned! I love it! Phone Post

buchu8oolong -
Purgey - Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo?

!!! Phone Post

This Phone Post

skooter - Hey You guys with Dans dick down your throats......

I ASKED you a question......

How is that "getting owned"??????

And I'm a NOT the one who let the thread and did NOT come back.

Dan is.

But let me guess......You all call that "getting owned" too?

Keep digging, skooter.

Your OP was disrespectful, IMO.

Were you a friend of Hendo's, I could see you using the language and tone you used. But you're not, you're just another fan who thinks its okay to hide behind an anonymous SN and trash talk a pro fighter and respected forum member, and thats exactly how you came across.

Hendo put you in your place with one epic post, then left, his work being done.

As for your suggestion that Dan left the thread because you owned him, just LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Change your SN, lurk for a while, then come back with a new attitude. You'll be happier for it.

EPIC derail. Phone Post

if i was skooter, i'd have kirik change my name

The crazy thing is that skooter honestly doesn't seem to understand why people won't let this shit die.

I'll break it down really quick:  Your tone is incredibly arrogant, presumptuous, and just fucking rude when addressing professional fighters.

Instead of taking the Hendo beatdown as a learning moment, you've doubled down on your "ATTN: Whoever" schtick and continue to come off in a very poor light.  It honestly seems like you get some kind of sick pleasure out of the negative attention you receive.

I'm sure you're probably a halfway decent guy offline, but you come across pretty poorly with a lot of your posts on here.

Cezar is 4-2 and got ktfo in 25 seconds. we'll see about the whole world champ thing. 

octowussy - eH-bombed.

tres_equis_666 - Narcolepsy got it right, every skooter post should have a "Weren't you the guy who got owned by Hendo?" post near it.

Here's that obligatory post:

He was the guy who got owned by Hendo, right? Phone Post

Remember that time Skooter got owned? Phone Post

My point was and still is that Dan got beaten easily by the MW champion and has sense done NOTHING to earn a legit shot at the champ again (in the MW division)

However, in his last few fights, he has done very much to earn a legit shot at the LHW champ AND the HW champ.

Let's look at Nick Diaz for example:

This guy is on a roll. He is stacking up win after win after win......

Does Nick deserve a shot at Jon Jones?

A shot at Dos Santos?

A shot at Anderson?

IMO......F_CK NO!!!!!

No he does NOT.

So this place is full of stupid asses that say....

Yes, absolutely, for sure

Nick has earned a shot at JDS

And a shot at Aldo.......hahahaheheheeee

Maybe it is time, I get the f_ck outta this place.

skooter - My point was and still is that Dan got beaten easily by the MW champion and has sense done NOTHING to earn a legit shot at the champ again (in the MW division)

However, in his last few fights, he has done very much to earn a legit shot at the LHW champ AND the HW champ.

Let's look at Nick Diaz for example:

This guy is on a roll. He is stacking up win after win after win......

Does Nick deserve a shot at Jon Jones?

A shot at Dos Santos?

A shot at Anderson?

IMO......F_CK NO!!!!!

No he does NOT.

So this place is full of stupid asses that say....

Yes, absolutely, for sure

Nick has earned a shot at JDS

And a shot at Aldo.......hahahaheheheeee

Maybe it is time, I get the f_ck outta this place.

Valid points. I can see where you're coming from here.

Oh, btw, weren't you the guy that got pwned by Hendo? Phone Post