WHo is you Gym's Enforcer?

FCTV808 - welcome to the hg gracieBMI!

much mahaloz for the welcome. anywayz... i been b. moss'd, sam smashed, g-rant'd and choked by mr. anaconda... all in a days class.

goes to get ice packs from freezer

just be glad you havent been Chet(sp?) choked.

gracieBMI - 
FCTV808 - welcome to the hg gracieBMI!

much mahaloz for the welcome. anywayz... i been b. moss'd, sam smashed, g-rant'd and choked by mr. anaconda... all in a days class.

goes to get ice packs from freezer

ahhhh, i c says the blind man. You're NOT B Moss.

*wipes forehead

lol

Junon: Sandman Chet subbed an opponent with that same sleepy choke in the Triple Crown

Sub: I mentioned some of the new HG terms after class on Monday and your "B. Moss'd" and FyaMan's "G'Rant'd" got lots of laughs

Btw: gracieBMI is working on a knee to belly from hell that would make NC808 proud

there is much to be said about a good knee to the belly.

Once this is mastered it is time to progress to the knee to sternum then the knee to throat this no can defend

Werd NC - I got them aiming @ the breadbasket & floating rib

Next thing we know you might be switching your screen name around (a'la SubDude) to NeckCrusher808

makes note of throat application

I have seen FCTV give many guys the heart breaker holy hell im just waiting for someone to shit their pants from it

NECKCRANK808 - there is much to be said about a good knee to the belly.

Once this is mastered it is time to progress to the knee to sternum then the knee to throat this no can defend

as i roll with Tets a lot.....cause we're buddies (no homo) i get to experience all his new prowesses. One being the new knee-to-belly ability. The other, the fukkin karate chop to the throat. i told him if he keeps it up, i'm gonna right cross him in the nads. Ha!

I just noticed 1200+ views on this thread and barely 300 views on my Hot Wimminz Thread

And now talk of punching nads?

GheyM over

ana, i really like what you did w/ teh game over. really impressive sir.

junon - just be glad you havent been Chet(sp?) choked.

correction my friend... i have, but its a give and take i do outweigh him by like 90 lbs. oh and the knee to belly is going great!! no one likes a 230 pounders knee on their floating rib!

SubdudePsyche - as i roll with Tets a lot.....cause we're buddies (no homo) i get to experience all his new prowesses. One being the new knee-to-belly ability. The other, the fukkin karate chop to the throat. i told him if he keeps it up, i'm gonna right cross him in the nads. Ha!

True dat Sub. Got the Tet's knee-to-belly-to-swith-knee-to-chest with karate chop-to-throat to walk-around-arm-bar. Crushed, choked and arm locked in one fell swoop. Sheesh.

And IMHO I have to say the K. Pahio knee to belly is the most brutal. And Sam's signature Fat Bastard is certain death.

You know that Kelly 'How's my hair?' Pahio has applied the knee to (insert body part here) to various suspects at work many times.

Fat Bastid', the Walrus, Mahi Crush, it's all the same in the end. When you have mastered getting the sub just by holding a position, that's the ultimate IMO.

yes the walrus, the fat bastid', the mahi crush, and everyday that im there i seem to always get undressed at all angles from kelly... but its ok cuz "we're friends" ,"i only play like that with my friends" HAHAHAHA! sigh

rolled with Kelly today for the first time in almost 6 months i seems.

forgot how easily he moves me around.

yeah.. i couldnt make it t class today :( my daughter had her may day program at 11

gracieBMI - yes the walrus, the fat bastid', the mahi crush, and everyday that im there i seem to always get undressed at all angles from kelly... but its ok cuz "we're friends" ,"i only play like that with my friends" HAHAHAHA! sigh

"Undressed" with Kelly? Hmmmm.....interesting.

yep... always taking the lapels out and always using my own weapons against me...

gracieBMI - yep... always taking the lapels out and always using my own weapons against me...

lol. he was doing that to me today.

funny thing is he goes "you know ive been working on this, right?"

FCTV808 - ana, i really like what you did w/ teh game over. really impressive sir.

thanks LOL - teh HG uchikomi is starting to pay off