WHo is you Gym's Enforcer?

Fya Man - 
SubdudePsyche - Ever been B. Mossed?

Been gettin' B. Mossed since '98

Also gotten Mahi Crushed a bunch and more recently G-Rant'd

i always cringe when Moss comes around and tells the guys "You gotta throw for real!"

Then proceeds to grab me and shows "Da FO REALS!"

BAM!

*ouch :(

tjmitch, hahaha awesome story!

We have been super lucky...only about 4-5 douches come in during a span of 3 years.

Most of them go to my friend Kevin. He doesn't try to hurt them, but has really slick, smooth jiu jitsu so you can't stop him. He'll just keep up constant movement, not cranking or tapping them too much...but this is the kicker. He'll be holding a complete conversation with someone else on the side, as if the roll doesn't matter at all. Always works to calm the ego.

^^lol we have faxapreta who does the same thing. it's the nice way to enforce i guess. i wouldn't know this style. :(

I have a client that is a brand new fireman recruit and it's funny to hear that Capt. Moss is scaring the shit out of them new recruits LOL

One time on a grappling day a guy and his friend come in to train. The guy was over 200 lbs and was submitting a couple of the greener jj guys. So the guy asks Rob Hesia to roll and Rob proceeds to submit the guys about 4 times in 2 minutes. Rob is passing guard and mounting and every time Rob would get a position, the guy would stop and tell Rob things like "You have an S mount on me" like he is teaching Rob what to do and then gets him arm ripped off. Needless to say Rob submitted him about 7x in a 5 minute round and started going easy on him and the guy acted like he was teching a class, because he would tell Rob how he was passing or whatever. Never saw the guy again.

We have numerous guys for the enforcer role. Depending on the guy and what we're doing. We have guys for stand up and ground guys who will do what is needed to maintain order in the gym :)

^^^ I can actually see that in my head!!

i hate bottom coaches w/ a passion given to me by satan.

You have S mount on me!!!

tjmitch - ok...funny story, but you never heard it from me.

Back in the day alot of people came in to renzo's in NYC to see what the deal was. Depending on the attitude, sometime renzo would tell MRBIG1 of OG fame 'Jaime, go roll with this guy' which was code for go work this guy.

One day Renzo say Jaime, go roll with this guy. Some big dude, but wtf, who care if he is big right? Well the guy is an animal, and has ridiculous JJ.

Jamie said at one point he looked over, and Renzo was grinning ear to ear.

After they finish, Jamie goes over and Renzo says "jaime my man, that my cousin Roger...I think he is ready for his black belt!"

In 2006, I was on a tourist tour of London, Paris and Italy, I stopped by Roger Gracie Jiu Jitsu School in London and gave Roger a note Relson had given me, basically saying to take care of me while I was there.

Roger looks at me and bows and I bow back, just about the time the class is ready to start warm ups he introduces me to the class, as "Everyone this is Bob, my uncle Relson's student from Hawaii, he is my guest and treat him like family."

I take the intermediate /advance class and then roll most of his whole school easy since I am twice anyone's size and most were blues. But then there was a purple belt (I was a blue) who was good sized but he did not want to roll against me. Roger tells him, "Roll with Bob." But the guy refuses.

Roger says, "Well, I guess I got to uphold the school's pride, Bob on the mats. Just me and you." (Everybody clears out.) I do what I can and pull guard and Roger laughs, "Nice guard, bob". Then proceeds to bitch my ass! (Think Andre Galvao v. that guy in the worlds but just bigger guys - hahaha) He mounts me for what seems like the third time in as many rolls and S mounts. Then jokes "jes geeve me your arm bob, make it easy on yerself."(portugeese accent) I fight and defend for another minute before he gets me again for whatever time that was. So in closing, Roger Gracie is the enforcer at the Roger Gracie Jiu Jitsu Academy, London. I got BITCHED!

I don't think you're gonna get any sympathy for having been pwned by Roger Gracie, hahah. I know I'd love the opportunity to train with him, regardless of subsequent ass-whoopin's.

^ you love the Brazo don't you. Is it their bronze skin or the sexy accent? You might want to have a talk with Gazzy.

Hillary - I don't think you're gonna get any sympathy for having been pwned by Roger Gracie, hahah. I know I'd love the opportunity to train with him, regardless of subsequent ass-whoopin's.

Not looking for sympathy, H, jus saying he is the enforcer at his school. I never met you and don't know you very well but read your blog about your time in Brazil. One day, I'd like to do that as well.

Me and Roger are cool to this day, I send him things from Hawaii every once in a while. In fact he should be receiving something any time soon.

The ass whooping was fun because Roger is super awesome and he was tapping me with stuff that is jiu jitsu 101. I got pics, signed stuff, t-shirts, the whole 9. Best trip I ever took.

slurp slurp

Fya Man - 

i see someone has been training in the daytime... welcome to the club!

Diken Cider - ^ you love the Brazo don't you. Is it their bronze skin or the sexy accent? You might want to have a talk with Gazzy.

He rolled with one of the top black belts in the world, and that's something to be envious of. If a guy had said the same thing I said, nothing more would be thought of it. But I appreciate double standards, it's a breath of fresh air.

And jjmtg, I was just messing with you. :)

Hillary - 
Diken Cider - ^ you love the Brazo don't you. Is it their bronze skin or the sexy accent? You might want to have a talk with Gazzy.

He rolled with one of the top black belts in the world, and that's something to be envious of. If a guy had said the same thing I said, nothing more would be thought of it. But I appreciate double standards, it's a breath of fresh air.

And jjmtg, I was just messing with you. :)

Oh I know. Still I liked your blog of your adventures.

Plus, you missed the thread where I was recently bitched by Demian Maia. There was posted picture and everything. Roger was way, way, more painful. Demian visited my school so he was more gentle, but still it was awesome.

welcome to the hg gracieBMI!

gracieBMI - 
Fya Man - 

i see someone has been training in the daytime... welcome to the club!

Let me know when you have conflicting schedules, then i'll be back down to Sam's class again. lol

ikeed ikeed

^^^Wait....that WAS Capt. Moss right?! oh well :)

Wait a minute. . . Bobby + Sam = Captain Crunch?

Oh man. . .

calls Sub for back-up