Who makes it into the UFC from Strikeforce?

Nate... He's been punished in time-out for long enough. There should be a system for placing fighters like him on life-time VADA or something.

He looked so good in his last fight though. Those f'n standing elbows.

In Phone Post

not Mauro

Chris27 - 
MMALOGIC - 
Kirik - 
MMALOGIC - 

Barnett should be a question mark.

Dana has a long history of working with fighters that he has had differences with. Barnett will be in.

i dont think dana is the one with the problem...  i think Barnett is like fedor... he wants to be his own man which usually doesnt equal a ufc deal.

Yeah they seem to have clashing personalities, Barnett is gonna want to get paid and Dana probably wont offer what Barnett likes. He wont take a deal just to be in the UFC, he probably wont take a lesser deal out of pride.

He should be in the UFC no doubt but I think he will be a roaming fighter going org to org fighting as much as he wants and also wrestling in Japan.

Or maybe Bellator/TNA offers him a big exclusive deal so they can have a real name legit top HW that can be their champ.

Dude,

Though you are making a realistic argument you are scaring the fucking bejusus out of me. Barnett only has a couple of fights left.He really needs to make the move to the UFC ASAP so we can see one of the gnarlies dudes ever in his rightful place again.

I dont think Barnett will ever by UFC Heavyweight champion but god there so many freaking fun fights to make with him in the UFC.

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - Saffeidene, Amagov & Mein should be on the definitely list - all top prospects, imo

Agreed Phone Post

Barnett made 150k with no win bonus for his fight with Sergei in SF, so thats a flat 150k.

Big Foot Silva made 70k for his win over Browne.

Imo thats what Dana would probably offer Barnett, you think Barnett is gonna take a 50 percent pay cut?

I dont see Dana giving Barnett 150k a fight so he can go to Bellator. Bellator paid Eddie 50/50, they are moving to Spike. they can afford to offer him a 100k flat pay per fight, sponsor money from Spike should be decent and he can make up the rest with a TNA deal.

He would take that over 70k in the UFC no doubt. Difference is Big Foot wants to fight in the UFC, Barnett knows he is winding down, he has history with Dana and he will feel disrespected by a lower offer.

The Mouth - 

Id like to see Bobby Voelker get a nod.

I WIN THE PRIZE