Who shall I fight at 205?

You should fight Frank Mir. End all the beef once and for all. Frank Mir is the man!!!

"C'mon mate... Your fight with Tiger last time was dead even. Why would number 2 be any different? "

Where you been bro? I had Chronic Fatique Synedrom before my Veron fight, I was only firing on 2 cilinders.

He aint got a chance when I'm firing on all 6 .

Alright Dave thanks for the heads up.

I should be at the gym Saturday so I may see you then.

Take care brotha.

Vitor would be cool, a rematch w/ Fulton would be interesting now that he is trying to get down to 205...I would fly to Vegas though to see The Machine vs. Vov though.

No matter who I fight, I have been drilling a shit load of skill while resting for 12 month.

Watch me...... I'm back for real!

What is chronic fatigue syndrome?

TTT for The Machine...BTW loved the book Ian, if you guys havn't checked it out you should, cool stuff.

"Ian, only 6? I see you more as a V12."

Just goes to show how shit I am at cars, lol

Anybody you want, Ian. It'll just be good to see some added depth to the UFC's 205 division. I'd like to see you fight Tito, personally.

But, a question for you:

Let's say you position yourself for a shot at the title. If Randy's still the champ, how would you beat him? I think that is a very intriguing matchup.

well ian was v12 vs mir. clearly wasnt the same fighter vs tiger

Ian - Have you spoken to the UFC about fighting for them again? If so, when do you expect to fight?

Also what is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? What causes it? And you said you were at 75% - wouldn't you rather fight at 100% in the UFC?

"Ian - Have you spoken to the UFC about fighting for them again? If so, when do you expect to fight?"

My manager Monte Cox has contacted UFC, but it's up to you the public to want the fights to happen.

"Also what is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? What causes it? And you said you were at 75% - wouldn't you rather fight at 100% in the UFC?"

lol, type in Chronic Fatique system into your browser. its not hard to find.

and believe me, i will be 100% for my UFC return!

Thank you for the answer. I had never heard of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - that is why I asked.

"no offense Ian, i like you as a fighter but Liddell is just too damn good right now. I think he would KO you by Rd 2"

1st off, you have your right to have your opinion.

2nd, when did I say I wanted to fight chuck?

Ian you should fight Babalu or Liddell.

Ian never answers my questions.

It makes me sad.

kicks the dog

A fight with Babalu makes a lot of sense. Both guys deserve another shot at the UFC and their styles would most likely produce an exciting fight. The winner takes on the winner of Tito-Vitor. The UFC LHW division needs some fresh blood. Babalu and Ian would make excellent additions.

Ian you are the man. That is all.

Whoever you fight at 205 will be exciting as hell. Ive seen a few of your fights and you could surely be a contender at that weight...

TBidness

Randy or Chuck