Who shall I fight at 205?

Mr. Machine,

How is your sleep?

You might check out:

http://www.sleepnet.com/sleeptest.html

http://www.sleepfoundation.org/publications.cfm

I would like to see a rematch with Frank Mir.

KEN SHAMROCK

UFC 51

Zuffa...make it happen :)

i think...winner tito/vitor, or ron artest

Haru remembers a long time ago.....early 2002 or so......Haru made a post on Sherdog asking who would win Elvis Sinosic or Ian Freeman? That turned out to be a pretty hilarious "online war" for you guys....maybe now that you're actually in his weight class???   But seriously, Haru says smash whatever they place in front of you and continue to be the respectible warrior you've become.

Lyoto

I think a rematch wth Fulton would be great. Both fighters
going down to 205 and there seems to be a difference of
opinion as to the particulars of the first fight, if I remember
correctly. Both guys are very tough, well skilled, hit very
hard, won't quit, and will show up to fight100%.

I think this fight would be "the dog's".

Respectfully (To Both Fighters):

Fred

Ian, where are you training at now, with what gym or Team?  And, when do you expect to have your next fight? 

You and Riggs would be awesome.

Riggs would be a good matchup.

"Ian, where are you training at now, with what gym or Team? And, when do you expect to have your next fight?"

I am training here in the UK for now. I have been rolling with another UK lightheavy named Michael Bisping.

I will either go back to MFS or Team quest. Mat kindly invited me over there when we met at Cage Rage. I'm sure they can show me a shit load.

They should invite you back in the UFC, I say your come back match should be with Babalu or Tito, :-)

Ian, do you train with Murray? Whats his first name again? Embarrisingly enough, I can't recall it. My mind sucks right now. What do you think of him? Have you ever trained with him.

Congrats on the recent success!! Keep it going!

I personally want to see you and Babulu go at it in the UFC.

I think you vs chuck would make for a great fight. Also a rematch with Vernon would be great also. Hell, I'd just love to see you fight again. You're the scariest Brit I've ever seen!

Well Ian, best of luck to you.  You don't get much better than the Miletich Camp or Team Quest, so keep up the ass kickin'.  If you're ever in the Tampa Bay area... look me up.  We'll tear it up. 

All the best.

vernon white

Ian,

I have a charity question for you.  Requesting permission to email you.

Thanks

Mail away JET.

ianthemachine@aol.com

punches the cat

Ian, to me it doesn't matter who they sign you to, I just want to see you fight again, here in the states. Best of luck.

lol, ok you got my attaention pal.

"Let's say you position yourself for a shot at the title. If Randy's still the champ, how would you beat him? I think that is a very intriguing matchup"

I have not even thought about that right now. and to be honest, I want to go train with Randy as I feel he can improve my takedowns.

Although randy is champ, we fight similar (brawling style not included) we like the GnP and elbows. all I would like is to aviod punches and learn some Greko Roman. My submission escapes speak for themself I think.