Who shall I fight at 205?

Yaaayyyy!!! lol.....

Yeah, I just noticed your other post when you said that you were considering training with TQ. Hope you end up doing it. That could be pretty sick.

I'd have to say Randy is the stronger wrestler out of you two, of course. And I don't think there's a fighter alive that he couldn't take down. But you've definately got a clear edge in your G&P power.

At heavyweight, I don't think Randy would've brutalized Mir the way you did. Randy lands alot of shots on the ground, but you seem to be more about quality, not quantity.

Wherever your training takes you, best of luck. Can't wait to see you in the UFC at 205. Thanks for the reply!

apologizes to the cat

hugs the dog

Ian fight Chuck that would be a pretty nice stand up match. I met you at UFC 40 you took pics with me and a friend. You were the nicest fighter there and funny as shit too. It's fighters like you that make this the best sport in the world.

TTT for The MACHINE.

Ian thank you for getting in touch with me.  You Da Man! 

I don't know what Jeff Monson is weighing these days, Ian - but The Machine vs The Snowman would be great!

It's a big deal because he is one the classiest guys in the fight world and everything he does is done with 100%.  He is one hell of a good guy and he is great for MMA. 

Any win he gets is a big deal because it's a win in the world of Professional MMA Fighting.    

"But you didnt look as cut as i have seen you in the past. Whats your take on that?"

You should seen me 4 month prior to the fight, ha ha ha

"I never heard of the guy Ian beat. Why is this a big deal"

Read the thread title my friend. It's got nothing to do with 'Who' I beat, but 'Who' I'm gonna beat. You know who I am right? well, so do my fans and they have their right to mention to UFC who I should face as my first challenge at 205lb... oh, and by the way, 205lb is not my normal weight, thats the whole reason for the thread.

It's called being loyal and caring about the fans that make you who you are.

thanks.

Marvin Eastman for starters....If you win then Tito, Belfort, Silva, or Igor Vovchanchin (YES !!!)

ian i typed in chronic fatigue syndrome and it says you have hepatitus c... i think you should get that looked at.

Ian, I think you should take a couple more warm up fights in the UK until you're up to 100% then go kick some American/Brazilian/Japanese ass.

What about guys like Diabaté or Zikic (if he beats Mikey B)?

DROC

If you beat Paul Cahoon, beat Zikic or Babalu at CR10 and then Zuffa should come knocking.

I do not think fighting Diabate would add anything to your record.

Ian drop an email when your coming to the states.
Tony Ross
Integrated Fighting

Tito

Hey Ian,

I had no idea you weren't at 100% for the Tiger fight. That was an awesome fight though.
Maybe fight Babalu..

DRMMR

1: I would like to see you fight Couture. Randy has beaten all the top LHWs. You should get the fight becasue you beat the current UFC HW champ in a convincing manner. Its got a bit of a story for marketing.

2: The Iceman.

3: Take on a complete new comer, someone making their UFC debut.

4: Loser of Tito vs Vitor... most likely Tito.

Ian, why didn't you respond to my question about Murray and your training?

Well, as much as I'd like to see Freeman demolish Mir again at heavyweight, I'd like to see him fight Tito just as much.

"ian stop ducking mckenzie"

Ha ha, if i knew who the hell he was.... and to be honest, how the hell can you duck someone when a promotor has not contacted you with a fight or a purse. so stop talking shite!

"ian i typed in chronic fatigue syndrome and it says you have hepatitus c... i think you should get that looked at."

Like jdub said, you dont just get CFS from hepitis. You can get it from running your testosterone dry. too much training and not enough rest (more complex than that, but thats it in a nutshell)

"we'll see mate. You beat a legit top 205 pounder and I'll publically declare on this forum that I am a nut licker and you are great.

top 205= Randy, Chuck, Silva, Vitor, Tito, Rampage. Beat one of those guys"

You know something... everyone is matchingf me with the BEST fighters in the world at 205lb, so you all must think I have the abilty to do it. and believe me, I do have the abilty. sorry pal but you will have to become a nut licker, lol.

"If you beat Paul Cahoon, beat Zikic or Babalu at CR10 and then Zuffa should come knocking."

Mmmm, I dont think I have to fight on CR again to prove anything... jsut look at this thread, the fans want me back in the UFC.

"Ian, why didn't you respond to my question about Murray and your training?"

Sorry, missed it. Yes, I trained with Lee about 2 year ago. dont train with him now and yes, he is a ko power puncher.

The Machine would be the ideal addition to the LHW ranks. He's good enough to beat any of them.

Freeman, who ever you fight at 205 in the ufc will beat your ass. no disrespect just telling you the truth. You will not get wins against tito, chuck, randy or vitor. Don't go down to 185 either cuz that division is stacked to. Better go back up to heavyweight.

Ian,

I think you should fight Tiger at 205. After all, in the first fight, he came up to HW for the first time (i believe) in his career to fight you on short notice. You may have had CFC, but Tiger also wasn't training nor fighting at his natural weight. I think a LHW re-match would be very exciting and Tiger is kind of a gatekeeper at 205.

After that, maybe a fight with Ken Shammy since you guys were supposed to tangle before.

Maybe smash through Cote, Eastman or Lutter then take at UFC 52 then take on the loser of Ortiz/Belfort at 54 which should set you up for a possible title fight in late 05 or 06??