Who should I fight next?!

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - I gotta respect admitting you have things to work on before going straight up the ranks. A confident but realistic approach is awesome to see.

Hope you win your next fight whoever it is against John boy!

Yeah, I'm just an honest guy and don't feel the need to fake anything for anyone. There's no reason to bullshit anyone, I truly do have a TON to work on. I want to make sure I am the best possible fighter befroe I jump in the top 15 and start chasing the title. At 26 years old, I have plenty of time.

Thank you for your kind words and support, really appreciate that.

SensoriaUtopia - Johnny, I make a lot of poll thread, mainly on who a fighter should fight next, I will make one for you in a bit, I try to make it a logical poll.

I only put guys in who are somewhat ranked near the fighter, be it higher or lower, plus I only put guys in the poll who line up schedule wise to fight said fighter, so I try to make it realistic

Are you cool with me making a poll thread on possible next opponents for you?

Also, incredible fight man, not only did you beat Yan Cabral, but you hung with him in grappling exchanges, I don't feel most fans realize how high level a grappler Yan is but I do, and that was a masterful performance man.

That was a big clue to me that you can hang with the big boys Sir

Heck yeah, I'm all for it.... Make the poll with whoever you think is best. 

Thank you for your kind words and support, really appreciate that. Yeah, he's a monster with the bjj, so things were a little sketch at a couple points, but my heart, mindset and hands can break anyone down. Thanks again!

Bobby Green

HollywoodCase -
GiblerTRT - Sage. No question. You two are the biggest not so big names in the division. Phone Post 3.0

Ummmm, thanks?!?! haha. I know what you mean though, I'd love to get it. I know he only has one fight, but I'm not chasing rankings right now anyway and just looking for names. I truly don't feel Zach Morris is on my level, so I'm not pushing too hard for it, but a ton of fans/media keep asking and the reason I'd like to make it happen.

Take it slow and bring some gold back to Iowa! Phone Post 3.0