Who should Nate Diaz fight next ????

I personally would love to see him and cowboy fight again for five rounds if possible. Phone Post

?? Phone Post

Marcus Davis rematch. Marcus was winning until the headbutt

Yeah I see your point but I don't think Marcus has it in him anymore plus he hasn't fought in ufc since the Jeremy Stephens loss at ufc 125 Phone Post

He was winning the Stephens fight until he got KO'd. I think he hung the gloves up.

Nate-Maynard rematch (very close, some controvorsey) I think Nate handles him now, Nate-Edgar if something goes wrong in the Aldo fight and Frankie doesn't become 145 champ

He needs to fight wrestlers if he wants to have any chance of a title shot against Henderson again. The Diaz bros and their wrestler krypotonite. You'd think they'd deal with td better working with shields

Cowboy rematch would be good. Maybe Diego. Now that he's lw again Phone Post

^^^ Cowboy rematch?? Why???

Nate absolutely dismantled Cowboy

Olive Garden Table For One -

I watched that fight a couple of days ago and remember Nate just owning Davis the whole fight. Phone Post

Dazednconfused - 

I watched that fight a couple of days ago and remember Nate just owning Davis the whole fight. Phone Post

Only aftter the foulin. Darty fighter that Nate

Ramon Maroni - ^^^ Cowboy rematch?? Why???

to see if cowboy learned anything. he did okay going the mt route but sucked big balls trying to stand and bang especially right at the bell.

He was winning the Stephens fight until he got KO'd. I think he hung the gloves up.

Nate-Maynard rematch (very close, some controvorsey) I think Nate handles him now, Nate-Edgar if something goes wrong in the Aldo fight and Frankie doesn't become 145 champ

No Marcus actually still fights he actually won his last fight, And why dont the Diaz bros do some god damn wrestling traing it would make them way more dangerous, and yeah Diego would be good Maynard too or Edgar plus well prob have some strikeforce fighters in ufc pretty soon I'm sure his next fight will be awesome.. Phone Post

Ramon Maroni - ^^^ Cowboy rematch?? Why???

Too see if cowboy has developed I know cowboy would love that fight and Nate plus it was an awesome fight Phone Post

Someone's middle finger Phone Post

Sanchez vs Diaz... Let's be having it! Phone Post

I really think that Nate should now focus on taking fights that provide exciting stylistic match-up rather than focusing on earning another title-shot and running the guantlet against the top of the food chain wrestlers at 155.

It is now perfectly clear that Diaz will always struggle against wrestlers and will probably never reach the level of ju-jitsu to effectively nuetralize a strong wrestler.

But it would be such a waste of his talent to just throw him at guys that are simply going to hold him down when there are so many great stand-up battles in Nate's future if Joe Silva puts together the right match-ups for him.

Ramon Maroni - ^^^ Cowboy rematch?? Why???

Cowboy didn't seem himself that night for some reason so a rematch would definitely be interesting

diego sanchez Phone Post

nick diaz nut hugger -

He's got to work himself back up to ever have a chance at the title again. A Cerrone rematch is a lose-lose situation for him, though it makes a lot more sense now than before. I agree with the Maynard-Diaz suggestion; they're 1-1 including the fight on TUF, so let a rubber match settle the score.

Yeah I'd like too se that fight would be s great draw ppv or fox wise plus rubber matches are the shit especiall y when it's one a piece Phone Post

Dazednconfused -

I was there live and that's what I remember as well. Phone Post

Siver Phone Post