Who thinks Rogan and Cormier will argue?

One Championship Fan -

How the fuck does DC get picked before Dominic Cruz?! Seriously what in the fuck...

Agree

Dominique Robinson -

Shoulda got #GregBlackson on the commentary

Hell ya

El Duderino -
Saltine American -

Good call OP. D.C. argues with everyone and Joe don't let much slide. I assume they've done some dry runs. How will they handle DC's absence when fighting or trInbg for a fight? Auditioning replacements should be the answer. 

I think since Joe is a self-hating white liberal, and DC is black, Joe will let him get away with stuff that Goldie wasn't able to. That's how white liberals tend to act around people who aren't white. They live in constant fear of being labeled a racist, therefore act completely different around them.

You sound like a giant, orange nut sac licking, conservative closet faggot , you do. Yes that is exactly what you sound like. So I'm pretty sure that you are one. How's that Trump sauce taste? Any better than your usual nad butter treat? 

Its political cunt holes like you who try and take ANY thread and mold it into a cut down of "liberals". 

You probably can't even define the word but , like many other Trump faggots, you are unsure of your manliness ( the cock dreams at night and the daydreams of sticky brown man asshole have been making you wonder about yourself and rightly so) so you try to align yourself with the other bi-curious (although you aren't curious anymore are you?) crackerjack hard guys who have chosen a pussified rich boy with a spray tan and died orange hair as your leader. 

Stop wondering and go ahead and embrace your faggotness. 

The ironic part of the whole thing is that the very people who you constantly insult and degrade are the same people who fight for equal rights for you and your people (the gays)!!! Ironic, don't you think?