Who thinks Rogan and Cormier will argue?

DC did great in the Jones vs OSP fight. Him and Joe are gonna be bros for sure.

FatsMcGee - DC did great in the Jones vs OSP fight. Him and Joe are gonna be bros for sure.

Hopefully Joe will ditch Schaub and start hanging with DC instead. I might actually start listening to the fight companions again if that was the case.

I think what people are getting at is that we are going to have two alpha personalities in the booth. Cormier and Rogan may clash.

Goldie and Anik are fairly interchangeable, I think Jon adds some extra cognizance, along with an energy that doesn't really wax/wane.

I don't mind DC doing the analysis but didn't really like his commentary.

Goldie had his moments but Anik doing commentary on every show is going to get old fast.

I'm of the opinion that Rogan will be more knowledgeable about the striking and submission game. Cormier for everything else. Not really a fan of Cormier.

Anik is boring but ok. Rogan is rogan. But fucking cormier is the worst. He seems like a real nice dude.... but he also is a unlikeable asshole lol.

Robin Black

Wölfie66 -
KING Stannis Baratheon - 
MarcusAurelioFan - He's not Goldie's replacement, is he?

Him and Anik.. 

I really hope WME-IMG fuck things up and the Fertitas scoop the UFC back up for fuck all.

Yeah, because they have the cash to pay $4B+ for their old league. lol
LOL UFC noob. They had enough before they sold ufc.

D.C. sucks. He sounds like he has a stuffed nose every time. He spends a lot of his time bragging on himself which makes him a faggot-like character in my book. Especially since his fighting style is a joke.  His fight with Anderson exposed his pussiness. 

Wölfie66 -
KING Stannis Baratheon - 

Him and Anik.. 

I really hope WME-IMG fuck things up and the Fertitas scoop the UFC back up for fuck all.

Yeah, because they have the cash to pay $4B+ for their old league. lol

It won't be worth anything like that the way things are going.. but any things possible, guess it depends on the market in Asia

Am I the only one that thinks Dan Hardy and the other guy they use on the British/ Euro UFCs are the best they have?

I don't see them arguing. Joe knows when someone is more educated and usually steps it down a notch. They will get along fine, and Anik will do the Advertisements. Looks good to me

HypocritcalContradiction - Am I the only one that thinks Dan Hardy and the other guy they use on the British/ Euro UFCs are the best they have?
Hardy is great

Mir was very good I thought

This is a clusterfuck, the UFC in a sense has went "Hollywood" Annik is such a phony it's hArd to stomach. I hate guys like him in real life and think he is a prototypical talking head. I wish rogan would have dropped the mic at goldys last show. It would've been fitting. Mir had excellent flow/knowledge in his wec tenure and wouldn't mind seeing more of him, much better than dc. Gonna miss Joseph when he is gone. Him and goldy are just irreplaceable, but these Hollywood fags only care of the casual poofters.

i think its temporary. anik is taking over for goldie. cormier is taking over for joe. joe will just be around to shepard in the change.

As a person I think Cormier is a good guy but I don't want him to be ringside with Joe. There's something that annoys me listening to him. So far the new owners are doing shit!

If they do all Cormier has to do is ask Joe how many mma fights he's had.

MountainMedic -
HypocritcalContradiction - Am I the only one that thinks Dan Hardy and the other guy they use on the British/ Euro UFCs are the best they have?
Hardy is great

Mir was very good I thought
Agreed, Hardy and Mir > Anik and cry baby Cromier

stringtheory -

Dan Hardy is so overrated. His reactions when I fight is finished by KO or submission etc are so awkward and forced. I can't stand it. 

Not sure what he's overrated about,I just enjoy his commentating, very knowledgeable, and not annoying.

Haven't noticed his reactions being fake or exaggerated,but don't really pay that much attention to that part either. I'll have to go back and review, but Anik seems just as fake as any major network announcer and Croms has come off to me as a whining baby ever since the Jones beef..

Bay Area -
KING Stannis Baratheon -

Him and Anik.. 

I doubt the Fertittas want anything to do with the UFC if it's not doing well. They will probably be thankful they sold before it fell apart

This