Who walks people down more than Conor McGregor?

CGJiuJitsu - Chael Sonnen comes to mind. He has to be one of the fastest from fight start to in his opponents face. Phone Post 3.0
Takedown in 4 seconds against Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Kebab Warrior -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Kebab Warrior -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Kebab Warrior -
BalloonBollicks -
KING Stannis Baratheon - I'd say Nick Diaz shows no regard too and at this point his resume has a bigger list of high calibre names but that could well change soon. Phone Post 3.0
If you look at their careers parallel to one another, who had Diaz beat at this stage? Also Diaz hasn't managed to capture UFC gold. Phone Post 3.0
Neither has Connor - yet.

Interim belt off a rib injury is bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
Kebab = Keyboard? Phone Post 3.0
I'm a keyboard warrior because I think Connor isn't yet a legit title holder?

You think making it an interim belt was a legit call due to a rib injury and not just a big fuck you to Aldo? Phone Post 3.0
The UFC put a belt on the line, Conor won, he has UFC gold, that's a God damn FACT.

Your thoughts on the validity of that are merely whispers in the wind...

Whispers in the wind. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha that made me laugh.

I'd vote up if I had one.

You're still talking utter shit though but I think you know that. Phone Post 3.0
I've voted you up but I'm offended by you.

What part of my post was 'talking utter shit'? Phone Post 3.0

can only be nick diaz

Jason Manly - LMAO Nick Diaz knocked out the current UFC welterweight champion when everyone in the world was scared to fight him and he did so while taunting him. Phone Post 3.0

and it was glorious!

Kebab Warrior - 
btfos -
no-gi_JAMES420 - Walks em down like Diaz but he also freezes guys and puts them in a weird trance where they become totally reactive. They just sit there and watch him, anticipating his strikes.

Only other guys that did that who I can think of are Jones and Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Lets put things into perspective here. Sure Jones and Anderson are more accomplished for now...but Anderson's best striking performances came against sup par opponents. Chris was really the only technically gifted/skilled fighter who Anderson ever fought and Chris made Anderson look like an amature. Like wise, Gus was the first PRIME opponent who Jones faced who was not only the same size but same age, and Jones looked awful in every technical level against him. Conor doing what he did to Mendes is on another level. Mendes is an ATHLETIC BEAST who was in his utmost prime and Conor with his skills blew him out. That says so much more
I had to read this four times before I realised how hard you were trolling.

Bwahahahahaha. Phone Post 3.0

He's not trolling.  He's thiaguy.  He's a fuckin idiot. 

And lol and someone telling him it's a good post and voting him up. 

GeoDim -

It's funny because I would think that throwing that many kicks would be a horrible idea against a great wrestler like Mendes. Turns out, it was the perfect gameplan. I don't know shit.

Don't beat yourself up, could of easily of been the case! Many fights come down to simply who deals with the pressure, adrenaline, spectacle etc..

You still have a few hopes left as well, remember - he'll have to beat Frankie Edgar at least 3 times before he can really be crowned the true champ.

Rules are rules man. Fuck aldo, if you haven't smoked Frankie Edgar a few times, you don't qualify.

;-) Phone Post 3.0