Who whooped Rampage worse?

Quentin's momma whoopped him worst-bet on it

"Silva also got knocked down and was in serious trouble at the end of the first round in their second fight. Rampage came out flat in the second for some reason and Silva took advantage. Shogun beat Rampage from start to finish. I would consider that a worse beating. "

Correct.

Wand, you can take your pick of which fight you think is worse, but both were more savage and had far more head damage than the Shogun beating. And Kalle Mero: you claim that Jackson's ribs weren't broken during his fight with Shogun, yet Quinton says a bunch of times to the ref and his corner that his rib is 'broke'. Just curious, how do you know it wasn't?

Depends on what your definition of "whooped worse" is. Silva may have damaged him more since his fights with Rampage lasted longer, but Shogun really dominated more and allowed Rampage no offense AT ALL.

imo qj was never winning vs shogun, but vs silva he was winning at times

shogun.

the first silva fight was a robbery cos rampage was working him on the ground until the mysterious standup. silva regained his wits, then went on to win. shogun beat the ever loving shit out of the guy right from the bell.

WAND WAS A WAR BOTH FIGHTS, BUT SHOGUN UTTERLY DOMINATED HIM

imo qj was never winning vs shogun, but vs silva he was winning at times

right on the money

"cough Oh, sorry... " -edited 10:30am
"I said no such thing! You sir are a blatant liar! I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!"

Well, that means you either screwed up or are just stirring the pot. Either way: n00b!

rampage fought like a tool against shogun. bell rings and rampage comes out and covers up and does nothing else the entire fight. shogun had him scared.

Shogun looked like he was taking pity on him and just wanted the ref to call it, so Silva for sure, that KO through the ropes was brutal

Shogun IMO, although the end of the second fight with Wand was pretty brutal.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bwIdbLCzqrg&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

I have to agree that Wand's finish was more brutal, but still, I think something has to be said for when you make a guy quit. When you take his will to fight away and his warrior spirit. That's exactly what Shogun did to Jackson, and we all know Rampage is one tough SOB. He was just beaten so badly, he turned inbetween the ropes to stop the pounding.

Had Rampage not done that, Shoguns finish would've been even more brutal than Wanderlei's! Shogun would've kicked Quinton's head into the 8th row! God I'm going to miss soccer kicks!

To Quinton's defense, he really didn't look in great shape for that fight. I was wondering how long Quinton's been with his current trainer Danny DeVito?

"Silva easy. He brutalized him. the 2nd fight's finish is hard to watch."

Well put.

please , how can you even compare wand / qj 1 to any other fight where qj has been beatdown ?

he ate some of the sickest knees EVER !!

shogun bullied him but wand taught him a lesson in how to whoop a mans ass

Vanderlei w/out question.

Shogan sort of outfoxed him and TKOed w/ the rib injury and some relatively non damaging kicks to the face. Nothing crazy or overly brutal.

Vanderlei just smashed his face in bloody and left the place looking like a bloody crime scene w/ Quinton's twitching body lying face down through the ropes. KOed, disfigured, and just trainwrecked.

Not only a FAR more dramatic finish, but MUCH more damaging and brutal on several levels. Mentally you just KNOW that broke him down and that just made the job ALOT easier for Shogan. There's no way Quinton could not have been traumatized after that for a good while.

Vanderlei was the one that BROKE Rampage when he was at his most confident and dominant. he did the hqard work.

The version of QJ that Shogan fought was already mentally broken down and tenderized by 2 consecutive KO's back to back at the hands of Vanderlei. He was a scrared, timid, shell of the fighter that Vanderlei faced. Basically Shogan got the leftovers.

last i checked rampage looked alright at the end of the Shogun fight.

At the end of silva 2, he was hanging unconsciously from the ropes with blood gushing from his face.

I'll say Silva.

quinton had silva on his back and in trouble at points in BOTH fights - he garnered absolutely ZERO offense vs mauricio