Who wins at Hunger Games - UFC?

Well who survived and why?

I'm going to go with Chuck until I think this through and amend my decision. Chuck just... Because its chuck and he gonna let that killer instinct roll out like jam son. Phone Post 3.0

You mean who wins the running man or battle royal? Phone Post 3.0

Joe Lauzon, no matter what the parameters Phone Post

Probably Tim Kennedy Phone Post 3.0

Stan Phone Post 3.0

No one will get between JDS and a meal Phone Post 3.0

caelrad - Stan Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely.  All that military training?  He'd be running special ops circles around those guys.  Most people can't even survive a night out camping let alone forced with the prospect of going without sleep for days and staying sharp.

Pretty much any UFC fighter with extensive Marines, Army, or foreign special ops training would run that shit.

ChippewaBJJ -

Absolutely.  All that military training?  He'd be running special ops circles around those guys.  Most people can't even survive a night out camping let alone forced with the prospect of going without sleep for days and staying sharp.

Pretty much any UFC fighter with extensive Marines, Army, or foreign special ops training would run that shit.

I don't know why stann didn't come to mind right away! Good choice IMO Phone Post 3.0

ssj - Battle Royale is far superior than the crap that Hunger Games tried to rip off it
Same same, right? Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz by hiding in the trees waiting to kill shit. Phone Post 3.0

Stann or Kennedy Phone Post

Is fedor the president that watches it on the big screen? If so, matt huges. That boy loves to hunt big game. Phone Post 3.0

Chael sonnen by talking his way into a big group and one by one turning everyone on each other until its him and anderson silva left in the end for one last hoorah. Phone Post

Matt Hughes is the only one I can think of with the skills needed to hunt his fellow man for sport

ChippewaBJJ -

Paulo Thiago or cro cop Phone Post

AshleySchaefferBMW - Condit via spinning shit. Phone Post 3.0

Are they doing spinning shit now?

Id say Chael but all the brazilians would berzerk on him right away Phone Post 3.0

Brian Stann, Tim Kennedy, or Donald Cerrone.

Rhonda roussy. She would stink eye everyone to death and then cry Phone Post

ChippewaBJJ - 

Most people can't even survive a night out camping let alone forced with the prospect of going without sleep for days and staying sharp.

LOL. You fucking killed me. Yeah I am getting real tired of headlines in the paper like such "Camping Night Proves Fatal for yet another poor unsuspecting family"