Who wins at Hunger Games - UFC?

ssj -
The Black Cheez -  Great thread OP.

I would like to point out the only similarity between Battle Royale and The Hunger Games (and it's sequels) is the idea of kids being put on an island and forced to kill each other leaving one victor. If you think it's a rip off of Battle Royale, I suggest you read The Hunger Games series(The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay). You'll soon realize the books aren't about the games, whereas Battle Royale is pretty much just about a disgruntled teacher and his students.

Now that I have expressed that, I have to agree with most people that Stann would most likely win if he didn't just get the whole group together and overthrow the motherfuckers without a single casualty on their side. Phone Post

reading a trilogy of little girl books? no thanks

lol @ disgruntled teacher and his students, its a government governed death game you fool.

Little girl books... Ok buddy. Don't read them, I don't give a fuck. If you don't want to read them, then I was recommending the books to you, dick.

Yeah, it's governed. However, the teacher was overseeing the whole operation and even killed a couple kids, he wasn't even remorseful or forced to do it. He just fucking did it. He talked about only liking one of his students. My point was that Battle Royale isn't about the government, you fool. Phone Post

Paulo thiago or Brian stann.

I still don't know how they compare militarily. Im pretty sure thiago is higher on the totem pole militarily wise. Phone Post

Bork lazer Phone Post

Stann wins first night. Phone Post 3.0

Jeremy Horn.

Wasn't recommending* dammit. Phone Post

Son of Neckbone - Jeremy Horn.
Whoa Phone Post 3.0

Napao, he and his guerrilla brethren would divide and conquer. Phone Post 3.0

Arse Face -
MikeHunt36 - Brian Stann or Evan Tanner. Phone Post 3.0

Tanner? Dude.....
I had a feeling someone would take it the wrong way. I honestly didn't mean anything by that. Phone Post 3.0