Who wins at Hunger Games - UFC?

Wait, are you saying Kennedy has links to the military?

You'd have thought he'd mention it sometime!

FOX Force Five - Wait, are you saying Kennedy has links to the military?

You'd have thought he'd mention it sometime!
For real Phone Post 3.0

Frank Mir. He is working on the intricacies of details of survival maneuvers that every one else doesn't even know the names of. Phone Post

Kenny Baxter - Cody McKenzie, guy looks like he's starving.
Lol but no way Phone Post 3.0

Paulo Thiago. He would have to do well, he has two first names FFS!

roperninja - Well who survived and why?

I'm going to go with Chuck until I think this through and amend my decision. Chuck just... Because its chuck and he gonna let that killer instinct roll out like jam son. Phone Post 3.0

Easily pre sickness Brock. 300 lb man who used to lift logs around for a work out. Hunts all the time. Man beard. That's all. Phone Post

8flat - Hughes. Shotgun rifle and a 4wheeldrive

Plus he can skin a buck and run a trot line

YourMomMadeMeTap - Teenage girl detected.

Who would win in a twilight werewolf fight??
Everybody is playing nice here but you. Sit down son and shut your mouth. Phone Post 3.0

jdsga - Matt Hughes is the only one I can think of with the skills needed to hunt his fellow man for sport
This was my exact thought Phone Post 3.0

GoodnightWorld - Kennedy by being a qualified sniper and instructor. Stann was a platoon leader and officer, but Kennedy hides in a hole for 3 days before painting the ground with brain matter.

Last week I tweeted to Tim Kennedy that it would be bad ass if Deadliest Warrior had let him keep the Knight's Armament SR-25 rifle he used on the show. He replied: "I have one."

Kennedy wins.

Honorable mention are: CroCop, Alexs, Fedor and Sergie, Stann and the my dark horse pick of "Lightning" Lee Murray. He's just a killer.
Oh yeah Kennedy is a good call Phone Post 3.0

Mighty mouse maybe dude can probably run for days lmao and he's small as shit have fun trying to see the dude lol Phone Post

Tim Kennedy would win and enjoy the entire experience. Phone Post 3.0

FEDOR!!! Have any of you even seen the 5th Execution/Salamander Key?..... Oh wait, no one has seen it. Phone Post 3.0

Machida. Everyone else would die of dehydration. Phone Post

They have to make it to the weapons first... The military guys and hunters would be great assuming they actually get a weapon. Fast little guys like gsp and ruthless guys that can organize a team like Murray (awesome idea from the poster that suggested him) would probably have a good advantage thanks to the rules. However gsp wouldn't pull the trigger and lose his weaponry advantage pretty quick.

Short of weaponry I would absolutely shit myself if Paul Harris charged me in a forest.

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - Id say Chael but all the brazilians would berzerk on him right away Phone Post 3.0

this cracked me up.

I'd say Tim Kennedy is far and away the favorite. Stann is retired (unless we're talking all time UFC/mma guys). Regardless, ex infantry guys would have received the most relevant training. Especially any guys that were SF. Not sure how much tactics police recieved (even whatever Thiago belonged to in Brazil ). But they would have gotten a lot of useful weapons training.

Also, all the hunters would know a bunch of fieldcraft/survival skills. I think the city boys would be fucked.

Kennedy, Stan or Maia Phone Post 3.0

Cat(ness).......Zingano Phone Post 3.0

DoubleBACO - 
ChippewaBJJ - 
caelrad - Stan Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely.  All that military training?  He'd be running special ops circles around those guys.  Most people can't even survive a night out camping let alone forced with the prospect of going without sleep for days and staying sharp.

Pretty much any UFC fighter with extensive Marines, Army, or foreign special ops training would run that shit.

Most people can't even survive a night out camping let alone forced with the prospect of going without sleep for days and staying sharp.

LOL. You fucking killed me. Yeah I am getting real tired of headlines in the paper like such "Camping Night Proves Fatal for yet another poor unsuspecting family"

Clearly you don't understand the meaning of the word 'hyberbole'.

Did you think I actually meant people don't 'survive a night of camping' in the literal sense that they don't return home alive?

Rather, many are too busy bitching about mosquito bites, crappy food, and pooping in outhouses to learn a thing about actually surviving in the woods.  Today's version of 'camping' for most includes a fully-stocked RV, a propane stove, and a satellite dish on a tripod out front.

Military training or an extreme amount of minimalist style wilderness exploration is about the only way to recreate something like the "Hunger Games".  Your coddled experience buiding s'mores with your Cub Scout troop doesn't count.

Are they all on their primes? Phone Post