who would you fight from the early ufc's?

Steve4192 - 
teabagexpress - I would love to kick the everloving shit out of that fatbag varlens!!!!!

That fatbag Varlens would lock you up in the clinch and drop atomic elbows on your spine all day.

I'd wear one boxing glove and take his fat ass OUT!!! fo shizza

Severn. I've always been a big Severn fan, and it would be an honor to throw down with the Beast.

My 2nd choice: Oleg.

...honestly probably tank or goodridge....it would be fun to get put in a coma by a flying haymaker..

i would have like to fight joe son and hold the choke too long. Would have been the first death in mma but atleast one less rapist in the world.

I don't know, Royce was actually a pretty mean dude in the cage, especially when he got a sub on someone. Id think twice bout fighting him.

Tank so I could choke his ass out.

i think i could take Joe Son.

i wonder how gassed he was from carrying that cross to the cage?

"I have decent HS level wrestling (which puts me worlds above Royce) and I'm pretty sure I could defend the takedowns and KO him based on large, large size advantage."

Decent HS level wrestling puts you worlds above Royce? Kinda like Dan Severn was worlds above Royce you mean? And as for your 'large, large size advantage' - Royce always did better against big guys. Have you actually seen his early fights?

LMAO at how delusional some folks are.

Ron Van Clief would be awesome to fight

dan severn. i like being suplexed.

Royce. 

I'd keep it standing and drop world-class boxing on his dome while shrugging off his takedown attempts.

Bill "Superfoot" Wallace.

Since I'm no fighter - I'd look for the easiest match possible and the one most likely to leave me injury free.

I'd either choose Royce (he'd tap me without really hurting me much) or Jimmerson (he tapped when the fight hit the mat). Unless you won the tournament, there's no money...so I really wouldn't be very eager either way.

^^^Nobody except the tournament winner got paid?

pickula - "I have decent HS level wrestling (which puts me worlds above Royce) and I'm pretty sure I could defend the takedowns and KO him based on large, large size advantage."

Decent HS level wrestling puts you worlds above Royce? Kinda like Dan Severn was worlds above Royce you mean? And as for your 'large, large size advantage' - Royce always did better against big guys. Have you actually seen his early fights?

You realize that If Dan Severn knew what "sprawl and brawl" was, he could have KO'd Royce in like 3-4 minutes, easy, and it wouldn't have been REMOTELY competitive?

The advantage i have is knowledge. I was a decent HS wrestler, I'm a blue belt in BJJ and unless Royce could get me to the ground and keep me there, I would likely fuck him up on the feet because I am much, much bigger and am early-mid 20's while he is 41.

I'm not saying I'm a lock. I'm saying I would definitely have a chance. If Royce got me down and could hold me down, EZ game. But I don't think he could. 

Royce would pull guard in that situation.

DannyOcean - 
pickula - "I have decent HS level wrestling (which puts me worlds above Royce) and I'm pretty sure I could defend the takedowns and KO him based on large, large size advantage."

You realize that If Dan Severn knew what "sprawl and brawl" was, he could have KO'd Royce in like 3-4 minutes, easy, and it wouldn't have been REMOTELY competitive?

The advantage i have is knowledge. I was a decent HS wrestler, I'm a blue belt in BJJ and unless Royce could get me to the ground and keep me there, I would likely fuck him up on the feet because I am much, much bigger and am early-mid 20's while he is 41.

I'm not saying I'm a lock. I'm saying I would definitely have a chance. If Royce got me down and could hold me down, EZ game. But I don't think he could. 
He would destroy you

DannyOcean - 

Well duh. BJJ blue belts own. Everyone knows that. Why do you think Tyson and Royce are both retired?

I'd like to get a bunch of the old timers in a room and just shoot the shit. Listen to the stories. After a while I'd just sit waiting for a fight to breakout and I could watch all the dream matches that never happened (it would be like sitting in a room full of lesbians hoping they kiss)