who would you fight from the early ufc's?

DannyOcean - 
pickula - "I have decent HS level wrestling (which puts me worlds above Royce) and I'm pretty sure I could defend the takedowns and KO him based on large, large size advantage."

Decent HS level wrestling puts you worlds above Royce? Kinda like Dan Severn was worlds above Royce you mean? And as for your 'large, large size advantage' - Royce always did better against big guys. Have you actually seen his early fights?

LMAO at how delusional some folks are.

You realize that If Dan Severn knew what "sprawl and brawl" was, he could have KO'd Royce in like 3-4 minutes, easy, and it wouldn't have been REMOTELY competitive?

The advantage i have is knowledge. I was a decent HS wrestler, I'm a blue belt in BJJ and unless Royce could get me to the ground and keep me there, I would likely fuck him up on the feet because I am much, much bigger and am early-mid 20's while he is 41.

I'm not saying I'm a lock. I'm saying I would definitely have a chance. If Royce got me down and could hold me down, EZ game. But I don't think he could. 

severn didnt really want to CRUSH and BEAT DA DAYLIGHTS outta Royce and was just trying to make him quit the fight. he knew S n B i am pretty certain... i guess he just wasnt that kinda person n wanted to force the towel throw to end the fight he seemingly dominated.

he mentioned something to that likes in an interview. some ppl are like that minus the killer instinct

"who would you fight from the early ufc's?"

-

the 5ft 8 160 lb karate dude

Ttt

"severn didnt really want to CRUSH and BEAT DA DAYLIGHTS outta Royce and was just trying to make him quit the fight. he knew S n B i am pretty certain... i guess he just wasnt that kinda person n wanted to force the towel throw to end the fight he seemingly dominated.

he mentioned something to that likes in an interview. some ppl are like that minus the killer instinct "

Waitaminnit now.... Severn damn near killed Bosset and Macias by dumping them on their heads and slamming them all over the place... and you think he wanted to "take it easy" on the two time champ? Sorry, I don't buy it.

Royce, i know at least i could defend the td and win a decision if i can finish him Phone Post

Cant* Phone Post

Royce. Sprawl and Brawl City. Phone Post

Ferrazzo. I would take an epic beating, but fuck it. Phone Post

Miller - I am amazed at some of these responses. If I was going to fight one of these old school UFC fighters it would be Shamrock, Ruas, Gracie, Severn, Tank or Kimo. We could all pick and choose who we think would be an easy win but wouldn't you want someone who would still give you a challenge? What is the point of looking for the easy win unless your goal is to pad your record?

LOL, no, i wouldn't want to fight someone who has a legitimate chance of killing me. I'd go as far as ettish, that japanese guy royce choked.. and i have serious doubts that i could beat any of them in an actual fight.

madmav - haha.. nobody 25 and under should know who these fighters are outside of youtube or something...

Ummm? I'm 20 and I know most of them.

And I don't really care, besides Royce. Hes like a skinny, old version of palhares. But I'd like to see how I did with the guys my size back then. Phone Post

I'd fight Royce for a couple of reasons. First of all, he was the man, and I'd love to be able to say I fought a legend, win or lose. (ok, lets be honest, he'd beat me handily)

Also, despite being the best at the time, he was probably the one least likely to maim me under those very limited rules. I have no wish to be punched or kicked in the face by guys like Pat Smtih or eye gouged by Gerard Gordeu or have my ankle popped by Ken Shamrock. I'd rather take a choke by Royce any day.

Joe Son... bc hes just a piece of living shit Phone Post