Whos stealing my shows Name

To whom it may concern.

The Name Combat Zone is a name that Davis Sports Production has been using for our show since 1994.

I am curious how and why you would think it is OK to use this name.

COMBAT ZONE IS AN INCORPORATED NAME AND HAS A TRADE MARK PENDING.

I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT THE PROMOTERS OF THIS EVENT CEASE USE OF SIAD NAME OR I MAY HAVE TO FILE AN ACTION WITH THE US COURT OF APPEALS

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated

Jerome DAVIS

President DSP

hmmm...combat zone is an event here in massachusettes, i think the 5th incarnation is actually two weeks away. not sure if this is what event your talking about, but it may be.

WEll guys ask around and watch this thread and u will see what Im talking about

That's tact.

Next you'll be telling me I have to close down my Combat Zone Coffee Lounge.

ttt

This thread is hilarious

I have never heard the term "Combat Zone" until I read this thread.

Although, when I was little, I played a cool tank game called, what was it, . . . oh yeah, "Wombat Zone". So never mind.

so u guys think its ok for a promoter to use another guys show name

I doubt seriously he had ever heard of you or your promotion. It is a phrase used ALL THE TIME.

And yes, Wombat Zone is one of the best arcade games of the early 80's . . .

my bad...i'll change it....

i wonder if Rumble Zone is already taken?

i remember tom coleman the man with the biggest bs

*orders cup of coffee from Redneck*

Well I just spoke with the promoter of the Boston Combat Zone Bruce Marshall and we're cool. He hadnt heard about my show since we havent been out there for 2 years and was diggin the name.. You gotta love the name!!!

For the record Bruce's show sounds huge and should be awesome.. I wish I was free that weekend to go and check it out. After chatting with Bruce I can tell he is a big fan of the sport and for those who didnt know, he's been producing fights for ove 20 years.
I did some checking and he has a great reputation in this industry!!

To all those who read this, THIS CARD SOUNDS GREAT, support MMA and attend this show!!!

Peace and good luck

Jerome Davis

DSP

I'm glad that this could be solved without litigation. Good luck with your promotion!

ttt

well bludhall...if u r then i wish u luck

so what did he do? Change the name?

everyone seems to be stealing from poor old Davis Sport Productions, the short list of names they stole include"No Parking Zone"
"The Twilight Zone"
"No Fly Zone"
etc...the man can not get a break!

Nhbmaverick,

Can I please get your email addess?

thank you.