Whos stealing my shows Name

Appreciate the advice shooter but I'm semi retired from this business. To many egos and no money promoting

But I WILL ALWAYS BE A FAN OF THIS SPORT

Then why the fuck are you so worried about the name?

lol @ "I MAY HAVE TO FILE AN ACTION WITH THE US COURT OF APPEALS"

lol sandy....its a name tht i have use for 10 years and may chose to use it again

ttt

Holy Cow...I was just watching CNN and they used the term "Combat Zone" in reference to the war in Iraq. Sounds like a serious infraction of your "pending" trademark.

ttt

"have been involvoed in a new business and new life"

then why in holy fuck are you so concerned about your precious rights to the name "combat zone". What's with that menatility that you have to hoard every thing on earth, including something as intangible as two words...that's just stupid.

This country has gone way overboard with copyrights, patents, trademarks thanks to greedy motherfuckers like you. The fact that you are admittedly semi-retired and involved in a new business and new life just makes you look worse. Quit putting a fucking dollar sign on everything on this god damn planet.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Life is pretty simple. Do what you say.

1) tape is offered to a guy who puts his ass on the line and helps out the promoter

2) tape is not delivered

Give the guy his tape.

hmmm trouble brewing, lol

Mike is a student of the the same instructor as myself and he is a very honest and hard working individual. He has helped our instructor in many situations on both a personal and student-instructor level. Give him his tape dude.

Update to the Combat Zone Card:

http://www.massmma.com/trilogy.htm

Looks like this is going to be a great fight.

Fully ... Give the guy his tape.

Combat Zone hmm why not just call it Iraq or Afganistan or Tikrit those names are taken but available and synonomous w/combat zones!

I hope all you guys can make the show on the 17th at ther club Lido in Revere Mass Its called COMBAT ZONE 5 BAD BOYZ

nothing yet huh

Soon you will know Ryan Ciotoli
A new section (on MASS MMA) to promote lesser known fighters who exhibit great talent in the ring has been created.
Today's interview is with Ryan Ciotoli, a MMA fighter who has defeated some of New England's toughest competitors.
http://www.massmma.com/ryan-ciotoli.htm

Same reason people like to steal the name of my school