Who's the worst fighter to fight in Zuffa's UFC?

Root12 - 
Bobby Lupo - That Japanese guy who fought Nick Diaz and looked like he was nodding out on heroin
Came to post this. Wasn't he trying to block Nick's punches by punching his fists? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. That was the strangest shit I've ever seen. That dude fought like a strip mall ninja from the first 3 UFCs

KungFuCow - 
El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - Sean Gannon Phone Post 3.0
This is the correct answer. Phone Post 3.0

well sean was better than kimbo, who fought in the ufc....

Milo Kerrigan - 
IDOHARM - James Toney. Phone Post 3.0

Toney's a legend in the combat world.

if it was anyone else fighting and not fucking randy couture, diving for his ankle

we could of had a fight.that lived up to expectations,why not Carwin or JDS or someone like that,yeah  I know mma beat boxing that day, but fuck me.

That was the only real option at that time, though. The first major crossover from boxing had to be made an example of during the UFC's climb into the mainstream.

Is it possible to list fighters who actually have wins in the UFC as the "worst fighter"?

Seems like we should be looking at the ones who have 0 wins.

newjack900 -

Mike 'the truth' Jackson

This is the actual correct answer, not really that debatable. 

It has to be Strangebrew or CM Punk.

Could the juiced up Strangebrew beat the Punk that fought Gall?

That's some kind of what-if match

ufc40GotMeHooked - off the top of my head

wes combs
mike nickels
wade shipp
and yes I know he's a member here no disrespect intended but Sean Gannon
How dare you mention O.G. Gangster Sean Gannon that way? Put some RESPEK on his name! Phone Post 3.0

Danny Abadi Phone Post 3.0

Butcher Mahood

Tiki

people saying James Toney are offensive to me. he's a top 20 all time boxer.

StrangeBrew- he should have glassed leben for pissin in his bed, but Anderson Silva made it right.

E. Yarborough - best skill is smothering people Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -
El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - Sean Gannon Phone Post 3.0

Gannon had a bad outing against a fighter that was a bad matchup for him, but he is nowhere close to the worst. Actually, I think everyone EXCEPT CM Punk has been a real fighter. CM Punk is not a real fighter, so he is the worst.
Hey!

Tyron Woodley saw Punk's car outside the gym again.

He's gonna be a red belt with all this gym time.

You'll see. Phone Post 3.0

Ranger Stott Phone Post 3.0

colubrid1 - Ken Shamrock

You should go fuck yourself, twice.

Then, delete your account.

Then, spend the rest of your life apologizing to every mirror you see.

VTFD

It's probably John Matua if you need a more modern day name how about Ruin Potts that dude didn't belong anywhere near a UFC cage.

Ruan Potts

Alessio 0-5

Milo Kerrigan -

if it was anyone else fighting and not fucking randy couture, diving for his ankle

we could of had a fight.that lived up to expectations,why not Carwin or JDS or someone like that,yeah  I know mma beat boxing that day, but fuck me.

Because if it was carwin or jds we would have had the first death in mma. Carwin would have took him down and flatened his skull Phone Post 3.0

Floyd'sPeehole -
Milo Kerrigan -

Because if it was carwin or jds we would have had the first death in mma. Carwin would have took him down and flatened his skull Phone Post 3.0

You know JDS would of kept it standing for sure,and it would be a great fight. 

I would love to hear what   Carwin would of done if it was him instead of Randy in there with Toney. That would of been fun.

im a big fan of Randy,I just hate the way that fight played out.an you can't blame captain for just getting it done with no chances,