Who's the worst fighter to fight in Zuffa's UFC?

EyePokeYou - Not to be a dick....but its a female. Phone Post 3.0

When you say "not to be a dick....", do you mean "I'm gonna be completely logical and rational....."

phatcat - Gabe Ruediger. Watch his fight vs Joe Lauzon - man was that awesome Phone Post 3.0
Lol, Ruediger used to get so much shit on here when he was on TUF. The weight cutting debacle and the cake memes were gold!
Then Melvin finished him with a body shot. Phone Post 3.0

dowthebow -
Duke Cockhold - Chris Availia? I think Artem is bottom barrel and he smoked hin Phone Post 3.0
Wring on both Phone Post 3.0
No he's not Phone Post 3.0

That Japanese guy who fought Nick Diaz and looked like he was nodding out on heroin

Mike 'the truth' Jackson

Jason Reinhardt Phone Post 3.0

hahah Gannon is up there.. which brings us back to Kimbo.

El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - Sean Gannon Phone Post 3.0

Silly.

Gannon is a tough guy, and would beat plenty of fighters.

Ken Shamrock

Kevin Jordan Phone Post 3.0

Mickey Gall has to be on this list somewhere. The guy is 3-0 against 3 fighters that never won a fight. He was brought in to be CM Punk maybe one day he will but right now he has no business being in the UFC. Sage should make quick work of him. Phone Post 3.0

R00STER - Angela Magana has to be in the running. Phone Post 3.0
was gonna say this Phone Post 3.0

El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - Sean Gannon Phone Post 3.0
This is the correct answer. Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan -
IDOHARM - James Toney. Phone Post 3.0

Toney's a legend in the combat world.

if it was anyone else fighting and not fucking randy couture, diving for his ankle

we could of had a fight.that lived up to expectations,why not Carwin or JDS or someone like that,yeah  I know mma beat boxing that day, but fuck me.

You spelled butt wrong Phone Post 3.0

Easily CM punk. Art Jimmerson lasted longer than him and he had one boxing glove on. Phone Post 3.0

S Dubaya - Mickey Gall has to be on this list somewhere. The guy is 3-0 against 3 fighters that never won a fight. He was brought in to be CM Punk maybe one day he will but right now he has no business being in the UFC. Sage should make quick work of him. Phone Post 3.0
Care to make a SN bet on that? Sage will tap Phone Post 3.0

Feldrick Stancowitz Phone Post 3.0

So as not to repeat anything said already, I specifically remember Anthony Christodoulou as being shockingly not up to snuff. Does anyone else remember this guy? He was the first Greek MMA fighter in the UFC. Unfortunately, he got Mairbek Taisumov in his one and only UFC fight. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - That Japanese guy who fought Nick Diaz and looked like he was nodding out on heroin
Came to post this. Wasn't he trying to block Nick's punches by punching his fists? Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - 
El Toro _ Brocks Boxing Coach - Sean Gannon Phone Post 3.0

Gannon had a bad outing against a fighter that was a bad matchup for him, but he is nowhere close to the worst. Actually, I think everyone EXCEPT CM Punk has been a real fighter. CM Punk is not a real fighter, so he is the worst.

Gannon-Cabbage could have been a brawl that fans still talk about, but that idiot Joe Silva matches a heavy handed boxer against a fucking Hammer House guy. No fucking sense.