Who's your favorite boxer of all time and why?

Ramsey - Mike Tyson. His speed, his power and his focus in the ring made him the greatest of all time! Phone Post 3.0
It was the drugs Phone Post 3.0

Manny Pacquaio... I love watching how respectful he is to his opponents and then when the bell rings he unleashes a typhoon. In his prime that is.

Also loved Kelly Pavlik and Lennox Lewis Phone Post 3.0

Mike Tyson on top of the highlight reel finishes that happened almost every fight in his prime.

But above all. ... for the straight "Fear Factor" the way Mike's persona or aura just vroight Fear in many and most. Phone Post 3.0

Sweat Pea Pernell Whitaker.

Too slick, too quick.

Julio Ceasar Chavez
He was the only reason I watched boxing and he's was an animal. Phone Post 3.0

Wilson_20 - I love ricky hatton. Proved that heart and will power can take you a long way. Not the most skilful boxer but knew how to use what he had to his advantage Phone Post 3.0
My pick aswell Phone Post 3.0

Canelo, started watching boxing from watching mma first like 4 years ago. 

When I was a kid, Sugar Ray Leonard was THE guy. I thought he was unbeatable until he ran into Roberto Duran. As the years went by I became turned off by Ray. I met Leonard in 95 or 96 and it solidified my dislike for him.

I remember watching a young Puerto Rican kid in 93 in San Diego coming to the ring. He looked like a little kid and had a huge smile on his face. He looked so happy and kept yelling "Puerto Rico." I liked the kid but didn't give him much of a chance against a veteran and World Title holder Maurice Blocker. The Kid goes in and knocks Blocker dead in the 2nd. I never missed another fight in the career of Tito Trinidad. I watched him fight numerous times in person, and ended up meeting him on numerous occasions and building a bit of a friendship with his cousin Juan Gomez Trinidad and a guy who was in their camp named Felix Flores. I never seen an athlete who cherished his fans and did as much as Tito did to sign every autograph request or take every picture. I also loved the way he didn't bullshit in the ring. He came to take someones head off every fight.

Jack Dempsey, bad mofo
Honorable mention to Marvelous and Tony Zale

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - 
Samoa - 
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - I'm naming 2 Roberto Duran, loved that crazy bastard the same way I love Nick Diaz. and Chris Byrd dude was just about the slickest guy I ever saw in that ring you'd be standing right in front of him throwing bombs and he'd evade every one and slap the hell out of you while doing it.
Wilfred Benitez was like Byrd on steroids in terms if making you miss. I remember Dundee talking about Ray Leonard in between rounds saying "He's RIGHT there but I can't hit him." That is a REALLY quick guy saying that. Phone Post 3.0

don't think I've ever watched Benitez although I've definitely heard the name I'm gonna watch some of his fights in the next couple days, I was gonna start with Hearns Benitez but maybe I'll go with Sugar Ray instead. I'm also thinking I need to watch way more 70's fights a little better production ( viewing wise) than older times and just as much if not more brutality.

Benitez was the youngest ever World Champion. The guy was incredible. He would lay on the ropes and never get touched. Mayweather's defense doesn't have anything on Wilfred's. I always bring up his fight with Hearns when people say Hearns would easily KO Floyd. Benitez gave Hearns so many problems. Hearns won the decision, but he knows how good Wilfred was.

Julio Cesar Chavez because he was the man. Power, aggression and a great chin. The man came to fight. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
Topsyjt - Harry Greb! Love this guy!
Grew up with Sugar Ray L, Marvellous Marvin Hagler, Hitman Hearns, Hands of Stone, , Barry McG etc etc
Just absolutely Love Harry Greb. I had a lovely chat with Leon and Stitch about him at UFC 85. Phone Post 3.0
How old are you to have Greb as your favorite? Meaning did you see his fights or are you going off of footage? Phone Post 3.0
Haha I'm really old.
I watched footage if him. Read books "Give him to the Angels" and read other old timers talk about him. Phone Post 3.0

Damn it's to hard to name my fav of all time hagler was my first a long with joe Louis Dempsey Ali tyson tszyu But I use to love watchin Lennox Lewis!! Good times Phone Post 3.0

George Foreman for his comeback and giving us the Moorer KO. How he generates that power in that distance is unreal.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0SONoA5L1g

On the app so can't blue.

Also Tex Cobb for his larger than life personality. Phone Post 3.0

Sergio Martínez...because he's the Man!

Calzaghe and Aaron Pryor. Phone Post 3.0

4 pages and no mention of Erik Morales? His wars with Marco Antonio Barrera and Pacquiao are some of the best I've seen.

So for me, all time favorites are probably Morales, Miguel Cotto and Pacquiao.

Currently I'm all about Golovkin and Provodnikov. Phone Post 3.0

Tyson - the feeling you would get when he walked out is like no other boxer

"GF: Well I first sparred with him when I was 18 or 19. He is the only man to this day that has ever stood up to George Foreman in the ring. Even Joe Frazier tried to charge me but he eventually ran. Sonny Liston stood up to me and actually made me give ground. No one has ever done that to me before or since. It doesn’t matter if it was Muhammad Ali, he covered up, and even when he hit me he was on the run. Liston was the only man to stand up to me and make me back up." Phone Post 3.0

cawsie77 - Calzaghe and Aaron Pryor. Phone Post 3.0
Good call on Pryor, I honestly believe the night he beat Arguello the first time you could have put anyone in history at that weight in there and he would have won. He was an unstoppable momentum that night and every time I go back and watch that fight I'm amazed at his angles, his combinations, his ability to absorb what Arguello was landing with what seemed to be reckless abandon, it was an amazing performance and really is my all time favorite performance. Phone Post 3.0