Who's your favorite boxer of all time and why?

Mike Tyson. His speed, his power and his focus in the ring made him the greatest of all time! Phone Post 3.0

AVClub - If Thomas Hearns hadn't been on the business end of that all-time highlight reel KO, he would be nearer the top of most peoples lists. Unfortunately that's what a lot of folks remember about Tommy Hearns. He was awesome and he's in my top five. Phone Post 3.0
Hearns was legit evil with that right hand. I've seen Duran lose several times........but Tommy was the only one to beat him up and leave him face down on the mat. Phone Post 3.0

Roberto Duran, had a mean streak, just a scrapper. My kind of fighter.

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Prince Naseem Hamed.

Tied for 2nd is Angel Manfredy and Arturo Gatti.

So many more I loved but I limited it to strictly which guys got me sold on a ticket to see them regardless of opponent faced. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Prince naseem was a spectacle!
Everything he did was for entertainment and he had the ability go with it Phone Post 3.0

JBax1991 -
PrettyBoy - Pernell Sweet Pea Whitaker Phone Post 3.0
Haha. Are you sure it's not Floyd? Your username.. Phone Post 3.0
Love Floyd too Phone Post 3.0

AVClub - If Thomas Hearns hadn't been on the business end of that all-time highlight reel KO, he would be nearer the top of most peoples lists. Unfortunately that's what a lot of folks remember about Tommy Hearns. He was awesome and he's in my top five. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Toss up between Mike Tyson and Nigel Benn. Phone Post 3.0

Always loved RJJ... I was really starting to get behind Valero, until, well. You know.

I guess it shouldn't be too big a surprise someone with such a penchant for violence would excel in what can be a very violent sport. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - 
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - I'm naming 2 Roberto Duran, loved that crazy bastard the same way I love Nick Diaz. and Chris Byrd dude was just about the slickest guy I ever saw in that ring you'd be standing right in front of him throwing bombs and he'd evade every one and slap the hell out of you while doing it.
Wilfred Benitez was like Byrd on steroids in terms if making you miss. I remember Dundee talking about Ray Leonard in between rounds saying "He's RIGHT there but I can't hit him." That is a REALLY quick guy saying that. Phone Post 3.0

don't think I've ever watched Benitez although I've definitely heard the name I'm gonna watch some of his fights in the next couple days, I was gonna start with Hearns Benitez but maybe I'll go with Sugar Ray instead. I'm also thinking I need to watch way more 70's fights a little better production ( viewing wise) than older times and just as much if not more brutality.

winky wright - loved his style of fighting! also his incredible defense

I am a big fan of George Foreman.

Reading his books about faith, business and having a positive outlook on life are really inspiring.

George came from a life of poverty and juvenile crime to become an Olympian, a champion, a preacher, a celebrity spokesman and an entrepreneur.

He struggled with alcohol, anger and domestic abuse and ended up being the patriarch of a huge family, and has even adopted more kids. He started a second boxing career so he could fund a youth center.

And in the ring...George won Olympic gold, was Listons sparring partner, Fought Frazier, Norton and Ali, and in his second career fought Holyfield and Moorer.

Mike Tyson ducked him completely, the only black mark on Ali's record is that he never gave him a rematch.

Foreman is by far, my favourite boxer.

Sugar Ray Robinson, 173 wins, 109 (KO)19 losses, 6 draws, 2 no contests.

possessed awesome KO power, lightning fast speed, outstanding footwork and a solid chin. Won the middleweight championship a remarkable and unprecedented five times. Stylistically he had it all. He could give beatings and he could take beatings and rally back in most impressive fashion. How many times do we hear about boxers today not being challenged by real talent? Robinson has proven he was the best of the best with an exclamation point. Robinson defeated a host of Hall of Fame boxers like Jake LaMotta, Kid Gavilan, and Rocky Graziano. Even 16lbs lighter, Robinson beat the legendary “Raging Bull” Jake LaMotta 5 out of 6 fights. He had a check list of over 8 Hall of Fame boxers. All things considered Robinson is consider to be by far the greatest pound-for-pound boxer of all time by the majority of boxing historians.

Close second for me Willie Pep, won 229 (KO 65), lost 11, drawn 1. perhaps the most impressive record in boxing. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Louis: a humble, soft spoken, technically perfect killing machine who reigned over the heavyweight division for 12 years and 25 title defenses. Phone Post 3.0

http://youtu.be/5VLWBVpL23k Phone Post 3.0

I was growing up during RJJ's prime. I gotta say him. Phone Post 3.0

It was 90s Roy Jones and holyfield for me. Just watch what they did. Phone Post 3.0

Chavez http://youtu.be/d5XwwI2nEKE
Or RealDeal Holyfield Phone Post 3.0

Going a bit left field here with my choice because I'm an Aussie, but Kostya Tszyu. His KO of Zab Judah makes me lol every time Phone Post 3.0

I'll prob get shit for this but...Hatton.

JBASS - Going a bit left field here with my choice because I'm an Aussie, but Kostya Tszyu. His KO of Zab Judah makes me lol every time Phone Post 3.0
Nice. Phone Post 3.0