Why are Colby and Usman not submitting guys the same way Khamzat does?

The fuck he did. Diaz 1 2 5

tenor

4 Likes

Kevin Holland is not Kamaru Usman

3 Likes

That was the most forgettable title fight ever. Condit ran away the entire time and nick didnā€™t know what to do. I bet most people donā€™t even remember Condit was an interim champ. Very underwhelming fight

4 Likes

Nick turned the natural born killer into the natural born runner

7 Likes

The level of competition?

1 Like

Anderson Silva is not black.

1 Like

I am white

As I said before, Khamzat is on his rise up to title contention. Colby and Kamaru, when they were on their rise up the ladder, were not submitting people the way Khamzat has

Khamzat is currently 12-0 with 5 submission wins (not counting a submission to strikes)

Kamaru on his rise to his first title shot was 14-1 with only 1 submission win

Colby before winning the interim belt was 13-1 with 4 submission wins

Colby has more than I thought he did. But only one of those came in the ufc

Ragingshanebone is not white, heā€™s American.

As i said in another post, Khamzat could be one of the most complete fighters in terms of offense. He can strike, he can wrestle, he can GNP, he can tap. I also said that Oliveira is perhaps the most dangerous double threat of striking and submissions but he doesnt have the wrestling. Khamzat isnt yet at his prime so his skills are still developing but he has shown deep enough ability in all 3 areas that I am not sure anyone else has outside of many Jones?

1 Like

I created a thread last week saying right now at this very second I believe Khamzat could win 3 belts lol

Heā€™d dominate Leon with ease. First or second round finish

Heā€™d beat Izzy. I think heā€™d finish him with a submission in the later rounds

And then heā€™d beat Jiri at 205. Jiri almost lost to fucking Glover and Khamzat is better than Glover

No way Hazmat fights Jiri, he hasnā€™t finished McGregoring the little guys

2 Likes

Let me simplify for you: You claim wrestling > BJJ (nothing wrong with that, BTW), then state ā€œIts a fight, hit them in the head as many times as possibleā€, which has nothing to do with wrestling or BJJ for that matter as neither allow striking.

PS. Again, Iā€™d much rather be punched/KOā€™d than have my limb snapped or knee destroyed. :wink:

1 Like

Heā€™s chocolate

Itā€™s because Usman and Colby donā€™t go in with the gameplan of using their wrestling in any way other than defensively. Both are happy to keep it standing without going to the wrestling (other than to win points at the end of a round) unless their opponent forces them to use their wrestling.

Youā€™re telling me Colbyā€™s gameplan was to stand with Jorge for 25 minutes and only use his wrestling as a defense?

Based on his one fight against a legitimate top tier fighter, he would go 0-3

If he hadnā€™t missed weight in his last fight you would not be saying that. Everyone hates him now cause youā€™re all haters and itā€™s really a strange phenomenon

Anyway yeah he would dominate Leon and Izzy they have shockingly very low grappling skills. Jiri would be a test based off size and strength but Glover took him down and nearly beat him

1 Like

but he did miss weight.If means nothing.We hate him because of how he carries himself acting like an asshole all week saying he going fuck u or fuck u in ass or giving fans finger or how about NO APOLOGY to anyone for BADLY missing weight while other fighters starving hes eating the night before .Instead he says not too bad ( 8 pounds for main event ) and gives fans bird.,If hes trying ot be a villain hes doing a good job .Hes a very good fighter and amazing grappler.The ONLY top 10 guy he fought an ex lightweight and welterweight gave him all the trouble he wanted and then some .The fight was very close could have went either way and at welterweigth not middleweight.Its not strange hes not liked he acts like a thug with no respect for anyone.Dont know how anyone can be a fan and nobody is saying hes not good

2 Likes

in your opinion he would dominate U talk as Jack would using your opinion as fact

1 Like