Why are Colby and Usman not submitting guys the same way Khamzat does?

See lol point proven

1 Like

:joy::joy:

Mias wrestling has gotten much better .Some BJjers can actually do takerdowns

Emojis, thatā€™ll show em. Where do you think adults train wrestling? Its where Frankie Edgar and Eddie Alvarez trained as well.

In two title fights, Demian Maia accumulated a grand total ofā€¦ zero take downs

What a great fucking wrestler he is though. 0/34 overall

Lmfao calling DM a wrestler is an insult to actual wrestlers. Jesus Christ then I got the Jon Fitch fanboy throwing a tantrum because I called him overrated. It is what it is. His best win was a finish over Thiago alves. Other than that he couldnā€™t finish a bag of already half eaten Doritos

hi jack if ur not him and want to see how u come across Read his posts

And just to piss Floppy off sā€™more

The ā€œgreatā€ Jon Fitch fought to a Draw against BJ Penn. How wack. Very next fight for BJ? Getting destroyed by Nick Diaz

Iā€™ve posted several photos of myself across both the UG/OG idk what else you want from me lol

so what u posted photos .jack hasnt.U act just like him arguing alll day and with the gifs to annnnnnnyone who disagrees with u and post ur opinion as fact

if want to know how u act read Jacks posts

Yeah, for sure Vegito is trolling here. We all took the bait.

Iā€™m not trolling at all. You guys calling DM a wrestler is factually wrong

i dont think so He warships fighters just like Jack and will defend them literally all day and night

1 Like

Anyone can post pics and say itā€™s them. Thatā€™s not enough to prove shit.

Post a pic of yourself holding up a sign, ā€œfuck the UGā€, else donā€™t expect anyone to believe you.

1 Like

Maia is a MMA fighter .Sonnen hasnt wrestled a match in 20 years and also a MMA fighter

i believe the pics he posted was him But Jack hasnt But u may be correct

sign should be included

Similar to CRE, NPD, KKM, etc. Theyā€™re all the same. Itā€™s part of the shtick.

1 Like

u may be correct