Why did you make a UG account?

This one was made after I called one of the mods a whore.

Before that, it was because of the phone app and being sick of Sherdog. Phone Post 3.0

I used to be on mma weekly forum and then heard about this one. Maybe those newspaper Full Contact Fighter magazines.

Lurked for a couple of years before signing. Mostly, I did it so I could find the threads I subscribed to. Phone Post 3.0

I mean, I was essentially born into this horrid place Phone Post 3.0

I decided to make an account because I was a lurker for about a year, and decided it was time to join and have conversations with mma fans like myself. And upon doing so I've learned more about mma and my love for mma grew.

I found out about it from a friend of mine.

Because I'm a faggot. Phone Post 3.0

To view the dirty stuff on the OG like everyone else here of course Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - Because I'm a faggot. Phone Post 3.0
Pics or it never happened Phone Post 3.0

Ep32nv - Because I lurked for years and finally gave in. Only to find out your join date actually means something.... Phone Post 3.0
If you would have lurked for years you would have known that way before 09 Phone Post 3.0

I heard Randy Couture and Royce Gracie posted here :-\ Phone Post 3.0

i was looking for a bjj school.

Friend of mine told me this is the place to go if you are an mma fan. I'll add degenerate, homo, and nut hugger. Phone Post 3.0

Got tired of Sherdog & started lurking here around 2003. Signed up a couple years later.

this Canadian dildo* bobsappfan said on sherdog that BJ Penn was going to fight Matt Hughes and linked to a thread here as the source, led me to the UG, a few months later I was banned from Sherdog for calling Dan Dease (sp?) and Mike Reilly some bad names....

signed up here and never went back

*j/k BSF

I was on sherdog for a little while. Then as a sophomore in high school I told someone to fuck off and they made an attack thread about me so I took a break from the internet haha

Eventually I needed another place to discuss MMA seeing as none of my friends are that into it

Needed a place to get play by play and results on fights since I was in high school and couldn't afford all the PPV's . Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - Kimbo vs Gannon Phone Post 3.0

I remember very specifically when 'ICEBERG305' showed up here a while after the most famous KImbo fight video went viral - leading to that Gannon fight, good times

I joined to comment on the Cathal Pendred decision win over Sean Spencer but lost interest after signing up.

Post romos!?? Phone Post 3.0

Because the sherdog forum is shit and full of humorless cunts Phone Post 3.0