Why didn't Jim Miller win sub of the night?

I have no problem with Rousey/Tate getting FOTN but her getting sub of the night is overboard. They both won with arm bars but I was more impressed with millers tap from the bottom. Rousey makes a shit load of money in the UFC,movie roles,major sponsors ect and miller is a guy that could really use the money. Phone Post 3.0

title fight bro

Dana's peepee said Rousey

I think it should have been miller. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed that Miller should have received sub of the night.

He lacks a vagina. Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - He lacks a vagina. Phone Post 3.0

Gash always wins over wiener.

I think the same thing about Miller. He tapped a blackbelt out. He should have received the bonus. I'm frustrated.

Because Dana has a hard on for Rousey.

ChaosOverkill -

Dana's peepee said Rousey

. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda already tapped Miesha before. It was nothing special. Jim Miller tapped a high level blackbelt. Absolutely should've got the SOTN. Phone Post 3.0

Miller all the way. Dude was stacked and still pulled that shit off. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta be politically correct, brah.

Yeah, Miller tapped out a 3rd degree black belt under Royler Gracie.

Nuff said

Miller should have got SOTN no question.......high level move against a high level BJJ practitioner Phone Post 3.0

Dana doesn't care who get's tapped out and what the accomplishment was only who did it.

Miller tapped a black belt using his shin to rotate from rubber guard whilst stacked. I have limited Jiu JItsu knowledge but surely that is one of the submissions of the year?

Hawthorne -
JeffersonDArcyChoke - He lacks a vagina. Phone Post 3.0

Gash always wins over wiener.
Agreed.

A nice mouth though can sometimes take that fight though. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody knows because it really doesn't make sense. Phone Post 3.0

hopefully miller got some of that backstage $$ because that was a slick sub