Why do fans like Fedor?

He used to be a pretty good fighter over in Pride but never wanted to test himself when the time came to fight the best of the UFC.

He also didn't care about any fans wanting to see a real megafight with him in it.

It was only about money (showed when he ducked the UFC challenge) to him.

He also never tried to adapt his training for modern MMA and robbed the fans of a legacy he could have left behind.

Seems pretty weird to me that he is worshipped.

Where to begin.
Dude beats everyone put in front of him for the better part of a decade.
Never disrespects a single opponent.
Comes back from the brink of being finished to then finish his opponent.
All the while staying to this day the most humble high level athlete of all time.

Just to name a few.

could be the fact he didnt lose in 30 pro fights and that he always came looking for a finish but hey what do i as a fan know?

Alistair Overstream - could be the fact he didnt lose in 30 pro fights and that he always came looking for a finish but hey what do i as a fan know?

............ because we are not 12 years old. I could ask you the same thing about Ben 10 or Miley Cyrus

I also like Ali and Tyson and The Mysterious Cities of Gold ....they were probably before your time too son.

People like to sound hip and edgy by being anti Zuffa and so that movement made the can crusher Fedor their idol.

Em Em Eh - 

When did THIS happen?

It is because he represented invincibility for such a long time, even though he had the most managed career imaginable. Phone Post

Halloween - He used to be a pretty good fighter over in Pride but never wanted to test himself when the time came to fight the best of the UFC.

He also didn't care about any fans wanting to see a real megafight with him in it.

He also never tried to adapt his training for modern MMA and robbed the fans of a legacy he could have left behind.

it's like the Cliff Notes to every faggoty troll ass post made about the great Fedor in the last 4 years

those who were there, know

Halloween - He used to be a pretty good fighter over in Pride but never wanted to test himself when the time came to fight the best of the UFC.

With who seriously? He gave us the best fights....Cro Cop, Nog, Hendo etc

UFC reportedly offered him 5 mil a fight over 7 fights, wouldn't a money hungry person jump on that? 

He also never tried to adapt his training for modern MMA and robbed the fans of a legacy he could have left behind. LOL @ This 

Oh yeah and VTFD  

InspiritMick - ............ because we are not 12 years old. I could ask you the same thing about Ben 10 or Miley Cyrus

I also like Ali and Tyson and The Mysterious Cities of Gold ....they were probably before your time too son.

I am a huge Miley fan. Have you seen her lately? Phone Post

voorhees - 
Em Em Eh - 

When did THIS happen?

Why can any new member make threads the day they join?

How does that make ANY sense in a post TUF world?

Darup is correct.

ya'll posting in a troll thread

Northside Strangler - 
voorhees - 
Em Em Eh - 

When did THIS happen?

He never even had him DOWN Ray...

There is nothing not to like about him. I wish he would have fought in the UFC also but the fact is he didn't/hasn't and it doesn't matter. Even if he would have joined the UFC a couple years back when Dana was really pushing it and came over and lost he will ALWAYS have bigger balls than me. The thought of stepping into a cage gives me a small case of the mudbutt. There aren't too many fighters I don't like to be honest because this same thought applies to all of them for me. I could do without some of the antics but that's business. Also even if I don't feel that he has faced the "best" competition (in my opinion) the man is a winner. He wins. Phone Post

Halloween - Why do fans like Fedor?

Cuz he's fucking awesome spacktard!

Mir beats him.

DRevan - Mir beats him.

lol! Mir would have eaten about 25 punches in the first 15 10 seconds his face on the floor defence wouldnt save him