Why do fighter break there legs like that?

I lol’d

You enjoy dick? How does that help the conversation? Asking questions doesn’t mean you like dick. Keep trying, you’ll find a guy who likes you.

It’s the cocaine and rape

“Their” you stupid fuck

Chandler’s was from a leg kick that deadened the nerve so he couldn’t step properly. Not a snapped leg. .

Calm down you there.

You’re absolutely right. It wobbles well before he steps on it. It was fucked before he put his weight down.

I just read this on WedMD…

Try getting kneed in the leg while you’re kicking with that leg:

This was a TKO win by Dustin. Not an accident.

2 Likes

I cannot fucking believe I’m agreeing with you.

100% spot on.

2 Likes

Directly after impact. I’ll have a clear gif or clip soon as I’m downloading the card in 720p.

2 Likes

Definitely the precursor

ClutchPoints Betting on Twitter: “Conor McGregor snaps his ankle in the first round and Poirier wins by doctor’s stoppage. Poirier -140 :moneybag: https://t.co/rGuLzJimng” / Twitter

Watch his ankle as he or before he throws the punch, it is already fucked. I think this is evidence that it was already compromised (by what, we dont know for sure but htf can an ankle just break like that was my question).

Here’s a slightly better frame of it, it’s definitely at an odd angle down past the knee and above the ankle

We do know. It’s from the check we are posting in the thread right now. The twitter video is not clear, but when they slow-mo’d it at the end of the event and replayed it several times, it is very clear that it compromised his ankle. You can see it bulge and move abnormally at impact and then Dustin points down at it. I think Dustin knows what it feels like when he properly checks a kick and causes damage to an opponent.

1 Like