Why do the illegal streams always cut out when there’s a big event?

When your watching a stream and there’s a huge event like this they almost always get overloaded and fail. This because of a server overload? How have they not found a solution to this yet?

7 Likes

Nice try, Dana

32 Likes

I wouldn’t know because I’m not a poor.

12 Likes

tenor

Yes Dana we know, but this still doesn’t answer the question lol

4 Likes

A) more people
B) if they do shut shit down it’s likely on purpose at the worst time to fuck with you.

Lol

God damn

1 Like

How have these tech geniuses still not found a solution to server overload? Is it just impossible to fix?

2 Likes

Imagine the server is a train. You’ve got this:

A choppy stream is extremely annoying! When the audio stops, starts, stops, starts. It’s just better to wait until the next day or find another, lesser known stream.

It is surprising though that they haven’t upgraded the servers, they must be making decent money from all the ads.

9 Likes

UFC server holds up pretty well :rofl:

Tech geniuses have figured out a fix. It’s called IPTV. It’s been discussed here ad nauseum.

My CT is that the UFC runs all of the stream and then degrades the quality to the point where the streamers start asking themselves “would I have been better off to buy it”?

Completely unsubstantiated CT. But there you go.

1 Like

same reason the UG used to break right after huge events

4 Likes

It still would if there were more than 5 of us left here.

13 Likes

I have often wished they would offer radio broadcasts like they did with boxing back in the old days. I grew up on Don Dunfee and fights in MSG. I will be driving and can’t watch either legally or stream. I also can’t keep checking the UG results or threads while driving. Anyone else miss listening to big events on the radio? It would be great if they would offer an audio stream on XM radio.

16 Likes

How about a VPN? I need to see these fights someone halp

2 Likes

You are a national treasure!

1 Like

No less than 5th all time power forward

1 Like

awesome thread is awesome

2 Likes

Unlike Charles I am poor due to a divorce and could use all the help I can get. If you could pm a brother with some select information you will be blessed.

4 Likes

surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes