Why is jbj even in the goat convo?

All the personal shit aside hes tested positive for the exact same steroid his nfl brother happen to get popped for during the same time. Hes still testing positive ffs. Hes a cheating pos who shouldn’t take the accolades of fighters who didnt cheat. Imo of course.

17 Likes

So he’s done the same shit every other fighter has ever done?

2 Likes

If youve been popped youre out of the goat convo. Simple. If you cheated and didnt get caught then idk if you did or you didnt. I know jbj has and has been his whole carrer, he hid under a ring ducking em for christs sake lol.

7 Likes

Record.

4 Likes

Well thats categorically not true. And he tested positive and kept testing positive when others taking the same test havent. Him with one of the most money and resources is more suspect. You argument can be made for guys like Adesanya but not Jones.

3 Likes

He’s the best, he’s a cheating cunt but he’s still the best.

I don’t have him on top of the heap because he’s a cheater all the same.

3 Likes

Hes maybe the best because of his cheating ways. Trust me it does make an incredible difference in training and that’s where you get better. Idk but hes not in it for that and never should be imo

1 Like

Well said and very true.

A grain of salt in a swimming pool

3 Likes

Maybe cause he’s the youngest UFC champ of all time, defended his belt 11x, has the longest unbeaten streak in ufc history at 19, is a two division champ, undefeated and has the most impressive resume of all time

5 Likes

He’s not in any GOAT conversation I’m having. There’s a GOAT, and Georges St-Pierre is his name.

8 Likes

Yes, and a world class PED cheat, busted multiple times.

There’s no proof he ever cheated

JBJ’s body has looked the same his entire career. He beat Gus the first time having never trained a day for that fight. He’s the undisputed GOAT

1 Like

Yeah his body looked the same his whole career, because he’s a career long PED cheat. What do you mean we don’t have proof? We definitely do, multiple failed drug tests, hiding under the cage from an NSAC collector. Come on

7 Likes

Such a shitty troll you are

Never trained a day…you expect anybody to believe that?
That was an excuse put forth after he got beaten up in that fight, he was laying in a hospital bed and could barely walk

That was an excuse that you bought and are now parroting every chance you get

“Beat” him Lol

5 Likes

No proof ?

Apart from all the dirty piss , multiple failed tests for banned substances , other than that sure.

You fuckin idiot

4 Likes

Never trained a day bro, even this spastic can’t believe that shit, worst troll on the forum

1 Like

Shitty troll

He has always been on designer high end PEDs like his higher paid NFL brothers and other players were, are using. It really is that simple. Drugs delivered in different forms and methods, shit made by brilliant anti anti doping scientists like that Russian doctor that had mastered fast acting oral cocktail that gave instant effects.

2 Likes

I agree with the headline but not your reasoning. Most of them are on gear. Who gives a fuck.

But, Jones cheats in fights. His offense and defense are cheat based. Using eyepokes, eyepoke feints and extending his fingers in his opponents eyes to retreat when in danger as well as kicking their knees. And thats why he should be removed from the goat convo IMO.

1 Like