Why is Meisha on the SF prelims?

I am really confused by this.  Does Strikeforce not want two female fights on one card?  Tate made a lot of fans after the Ronda fight.  Big mistake.

Why cant you spell her name right?

Miesha...

Agreed about this being a big mistake to not show on the main card.  Not sure what they are thinking with this one.

I was also really confused when Kaufman vs Davis was on the prelims. That was a big mistake considering how great that fight was. Phone Post

If they really want the public to take women seriously then you don't put the former champ on the undercard. No excuse for that.

Pathetic Phone Post

We will see if her arm healed up. It might not ever be the same... Phone Post

BaraoKix - 

Miesha...

On no, it's you again - the poster everyone hates. Can we establish some sort of understanding where you avoid all my threads?  Oh wait, there's ignore.  Yay!

Frank Gallagher - 

What fans did she make after the fight? Phone Post

You're kidding, right?

Mixemartialfarts and UGCTT_BBQ at Andy's - I completely agree.  Why not put her on the card, especially after how good her last fght was?  The girl's a warrior.

JerodR - If they really want the public to take women seriously then you don't put the former champ on the undercard. No excuse for that.

Yeah, not a good idea to bury your ex-champ in the prelims.

Frank Gallagher - 

What fans did she make after the fight? Phone Post

Really, staying tough and pushing through some sick arms bars and not tapping until her arm was almost ripped off.  

BaraoKix - 

Miesha...

Why cant you spell your own name right?

Its..."douchebag"

Frank Gallagher - 
mmavixen -
Frank Gallagher -  What fans did she make after the fight? Phone Post

You're kidding, right?

I think she gained some from twitter but she sure as hell didn't gain any from her performance. Obviously not enough for zuffa to give a shit Phone Post

What problem do you have with her performance?  She almost got her arm ripped off...

Looking over Kedzie's record, there's even more reason why this deserves to be shown on the main card and not hidden on the prelims.  She doesn't have the greatest record but when you look at who she's fought it's a pretty impressive list... Jan Finney, Gina Carano, Kelly Kobold, Tara LaRosa, Shayna Baszler, Tonya Evinger, Kaitlin Young, etc.  Combine that with the fact that Tate just fought for the title and this is just a weird move overall.

Not sure about this but the only reason i can think is they are trying to get more people to watch the prelims. Maybe Phone Post

as far as SF goes, the best thing they have is the 135 female division.

there male divisions are a joke

why? because it's wmma, that's why.

Meisha is on the MMA hour talking about it right now.  She said they told her that they wanted to be the main event on the prelim card.  She said that's lame.

voorhees - 
BaraoKix - 

Miesha...

Why cant you spell your own name right?

Its..."douchebag"

applauds Thank you