Why is this person considered an "MMA" Journalist?

ons ear -
Erik Apple -
JoeHurley -
Erik Apple -

We should all tweet @zidansports

Tell him to get the fuck out of our sport

Or you can just not read his bullshit. I dont like him either, but this trend of trying to get people fired just because you dont like what they say is ridiculous.

I Never said the word "fired"

I want him to gtfo because he realizes his propaganda isn't working on us

Does anyone actually believe his propaganda though? Him or any other far leftie, they spout nonsense. White supremacy this, white peoples bad.. I don't think anyone takes people like him seriously 

You need to be less White

1 Like

to be fair, when I feel like reading a long-winded, whining hit piece with a painfully obvious agenda, I always go to rubbish elbow and waste my time reading some of his backwards fucking-idiot writing.

wiggum -
RedGone - 
HillboFrateTrane -
Erik Apple -
wiggum - So, you want to cancel him?

NO. i want him to stick with what he knows

Sucking communist dicks

So in other words, cancel him lol 

Here’s a quick difference.

Recent cancel: Gina. Former MMA fighter turned actress posts hot topic emote on her social media. The focus of her post is quickly made to be many different things that it probably isn’t. Buzz words hammered home. Context of her post ignored. Career canceled.

This guy: he makes money by promoting the entire culture that canceled Gina. His career is based on racism. Article after article. He is brought up on an MMA message board. People point out the obvious. he’s not here to cover MMA. He’s here to be a carny and run the SJW program. It must be spread into every aspect of life after all.

and y’all wanna think that you’re pointing out hypocrisy, by implying that the other side does the same “cancel” stuff?

keep cashing your check, or worse, keep doing it free of charge.

Big difference between what is said in OP (“So why does SBNation let him infect MMA fans with his toxic, hardcore left wing, disgusting idea’s? Who do we contact to let them know we arent into this feminist propaganda?”) and what you claim is happening (“He is brought up on an MMA message board.”)

The thread was created specifically to get him out of the sport. That’s cancelling, man.

Either you think cancel culture is bad, or you think cancellation is appropriate and determining whether it is appropriate includes a value judgement on what the person is doing.

Cancel culture is obviously needed for certain situations but it’s gone way too far. Problem is, who determines what we cancel? Who determines what is 'hate speech? 

I expected this to be about that crybaby sjw faggot ariel. Luke thomas is the biggest retard but he at least trains and shit.

1 Like
Erik Apple -

How did a SJW/Activist be given a voice in our sport? Does he fight? Does he have a Black Belt? Im willing to bet no. So why does SBNation let him infect MMA fans with his toxic, hardcore left wing, disgusting idea's? Who do we contact to let them know we arent into this feminist propaganda?  

Your low IQ is showing again.

1 Like
Erik Apple -

We should all tweet @zidansports

Tell him to get the fuck out of our sport

It's not your sport. It's as much his sport as it is yours. And besides, you weren't very good at "our sport." You failed at it.  

1 Like

The communist left:

-Jails journalists for spicy memes

-Censors the president of the US for saying he won't attend an inauguration 

-Removes dissidents from the public square

-Crushes competing public square because it allows free exchange of ideas

-Burns children's books

*crickets*

An MMA fighter calls a journalist a mean name

"ooooh no faaaair this is cANcEL cULtUre"

You're so retarded it's scary

2 Likes

He will probably turn out like that Iain Kidd POS. Loud mouth slamming people while hiding his own dark secrets.

1 Like

retards should stop giving him content then

Cancel culture on both sides.

1 Like

why not? That's how you commies work.

6 Likes

Why don't we post the editor or whoever runs Bloody Elbow's email so we can just blast his inbox?

When you layout how many articles this dude is spamming bs it's disgusting. 

5 Likes
wiggum -
RedGone - 
HillboFrateTrane -
Erik Apple -

NO. i want him to stick with what he knows

Sucking communist dicks

So in other words, cancel him lol 

Here’s a quick difference.

Recent cancel: Gina. Former MMA fighter turned actress posts hot topic emote on her social media. The focus of her post is quickly made to be many different things that it probably isn’t. Buzz words hammered home. Context of her post ignored. Career canceled.

This guy: he makes money by promoting the entire culture that canceled Gina. His career is based on racism. Article after article. He is brought up on an MMA message board. People point out the obvious. he’s not here to cover MMA. He’s here to be a carny and run the SJW program. It must be spread into every aspect of life after all.

and y’all wanna think that you’re pointing out hypocrisy, by implying that the other side does the same “cancel” stuff?

keep cashing your check, or worse, keep doing it free of charge.

Big difference between what is said in OP (“So why does SBNation let him infect MMA fans with his toxic, hardcore left wing, disgusting idea’s? Who do we contact to let them know we arent into this feminist propaganda?”) and what you claim is happening (“He is brought up on an MMA message board.”)

The thread was created specifically to get him out of the sport. That’s cancelling, man.

Either you think cancel culture is bad, or you think cancellation is appropriate and determining whether it is appropriate includes a value judgement on what the person is doing.

Different. Still way different. I’m not trying to get the guy fired. Most people posting here probably wouldn’t go out of their way to try and get the guy fired. He isn’t going to be fired for it even if they tried.

but some of you want to broad stroke and say this is the same as a full attack, often organized, with the intention and proven success in not just getting someone fired, but severely crippling their career future.

I know you want it to be the same, but it is not the same.

2 Likes

In be4 kiram article about this thread

2 Likes

OP still probably wears Affliction.

1 Like

It seems he has a comment section, sign up and let him know how you feel.

BringBackHeadbutts - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - I thought this was going to be about that cunt Elias Cepeda.

Lol me too

Any chance we could get a bio on this guy? Not too familiar with his work.

Wasa-B - OP still probably wears Affliction.

He may, but I wear KTFO Fight Gear.

Guys, SB Nation is owned by Vox Media, which by all media ratings is a leftist organization. It's no surprise they'd hire someone like this to "fix" the problems our sport has. Here's an excerpt from one such rating's site: 

Vox media bias rating is Left.

Vox has a Left media bias. In Sept. 2018, the AllSides team conducted an extensive editorial review and decided to shift Vox from a Lean Left to a Left media bias rating.

The AllSides team found that Vox consistently writes favorably about Left-leaning policies and never includes a Right-leaning perspective. Articles on Vox.com have tied President Trump to fascism, and its "Explainers" section almost never includes Right-leaning opinions or viewpoints. Vox's Explainers provide only one side of an issue, making it seem as if the information provided is all readers need to know, when in reality, Right-leaning individuals would likely include other facts or make different points about the topic. This prevents readers from getting a holistic understanding of the highlighted issues.

AllSides notes that Vox often frames news and issues as if the Left perspective is the only perspective, and its hard news articles include commentary that is subjective in nature. Vox often blurs the line between news and editorial. One AllSides team member noted Vox "seems like advocacy outlet for the Democratic Party, showing all the "news" you'd like to hear as a Democrat."

3 Likes
Joshinho -

It seems he has a comment section, sign up and let him know how you feel.

Instaban for any critique