Why isn't Paul Daley in the UFC?

Needlemover -
ChiefMac -
Dick Niaz - The vast majority of UFC fighters are expendable. Paul was shown to not be elite and then capped it off with a PR nightmare. He would never be able to win gold in the UFC, bring in a significant number of new fans, or generate additional profits, so there would be absolutely no upside to bringing him back.
Do u not think he is a good draw for European mma? UFC is always looking euro fighters by looks of it. And he's a bit of a heel, great for building up hype fights with people who are more popular.
I agree he's not a huge draw but he's certainly a bigger name in mma than a lot of current UFC roster - and he comes to fight.
I just think Dana White is being stubborn as fuck in his case Phone Post 3.0
You have no idea how to run a business.

Say you own a bar and the bartender is stealing from you. You don't hire him back just because he makes nice cocktails, especially when you have a lot of other bartenders who make better ones. Phone Post 3.0
Lol worst comparison ever. I have 3 businesses my friend, If I ever open a bar I will give you a call tho lol.

I will play along with your horrible analogy...imagine u had a chain of bars across the world. Imagine you needed lots of staff to work in your European branches (so much u even started an ultimate bartender Europe vs USA competition to find some - and another new show where the bar promoter travels around the world to scout new bartenders). Now imagine you had a UK bartender who punched another Bartender after his shift. You fire him for hitting staff.
Years pass. There have been many many other incidents with other bartenders doing silly similar incidents including punching other barstaff - who have mostly all kept their jobs. The UK bartender who hit another years ago is a very well know name in UK bars and while he may not be a huge draw to your bar - people will certainly come and watch him make drinks more than any unknown bartenders - especially in UK bars. Bad business would suggest that u think the after shift punch is detrimental to your ability to make money off that same bartender. Because you think people will think your bar is rough and give it a dodgey image? In that case don't keep your much more famous bartenders who run over pregnant ladies in their cars. Or start fights in the middle of the MGM. That doesn't seem to hurt business. In fact it sells more drinks truth be told. Phone Post 3.0

GroundStPound - Would love Semtex at the o2 in Feb, my favourite fighter I met him and Melvin M on the Nottingham card but have never seen him live. Phone Post 3.0
Yea I was thinkin about that London event and it's probably a good chance for him to get on it if he is nearly outta contract or if he even wants to. Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac -
BKViper - Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0
While u r probably right - u wud have to probably ban the Diaz bros after strike force brawl then. And that wud suck. wud have to ban jake shields too ... Although the I wouldn't lose sleep over that one lol Phone Post 3.0
No they'd literally lose the sleep they would have got from watching him fight Phone Post 3.0

He can't even stay employed at Bellator, let alone the UFC. The guy is a problem and he doesn't sell enough tickets to make up for it.

time traveling 12er - He can't even stay employed at Bellator, let alone the UFC. The guy is a problem and he doesn't sell enough tickets to make up for it.
? He's a bellator fighter now. They're matching him up with Kos for next year apparently. Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac - 
Tomato Can - He's not nearly as good as Alves. He loses to every good opponent he faces.
He came hella close to finishing Diaz...that was a frickin war! Don't care if he loses if he makes fights like that :) Phone Post 3.0

He did but that was almost 5 years ago now.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer to see him in the UFC just because there are more good matchups there, but if I had to pick 1 guy to move to the UFC, it wouldn't be him.

Daley comes back as soon as Dana allows women to fight in the UFC

ChiefMac -
ranier wolfcastle -

well ufc hired gilbert yvel after he ko'd a ref....

In fairness if someone KOd mazzagati they wud probably get a performance of the night bonus Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Brozef - You said it, the Koscheck thing. Dana said at the post fight presser that even if Daley was the next Anderson Silva he'd never be in the UFC again.
Look at how WSOF act professionally and let the commission handle punishment when Detective Jake Shields swung on Paul Harris after the fight then compare it to the UFC where Egg is the law Phone Post 3.0

Ufc have no standers morals.

Different rules for different fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Because dana the goof is a bitch .. thats why. Phone Post 3.0

Tomato Can -
ChiefMac - 
Tomato Can - He's not nearly as good as Alves. He loses to every good opponent he faces.
He came hella close to finishing Diaz...that was a frickin war! Don't care if he loses if he makes fights like that :) Phone Post 3.0

He did but that was almost 5 years ago now.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer to see him in the UFC just because there are more good matchups there, but if I had to pick 1 guy to move to the UFC, it wouldn't be him.
In that case I wud have to agree with u. Wud love to see him matched with UFC talent these days but if I had to pick any fighter to bring to UFC it wud probably be...patricio freire...or will brooks....or MVP lol

(Freire if pushed to pick one) Phone Post 3.0

BKViper - Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0
You feel the same about jake shields? Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er - He can't even stay employed at Bellator, let alone the UFC. The guy is a problem and he doesn't sell enough tickets to make up for it.
He's still employed at Bellator.... Phone Post 3.0

BKViper - Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0

Shields after the Palhares ??????

Styles make fights and I would love to watch him bang it out with Robbie.
I'm biased as I think he's the best fighter we have from England and want to see him compete. Phone Post 3.0

Claudia Gadelha should have got the same treatment. Phone Post 3.0

Let's not forget the way they treated Jason High also, yet they let Gadelha get away with a blatant calculated late punch way after the bell vs JJ. Not so much as a slap on the wrist. Phone Post 3.0

Jibbersbitch - Styles make fights and I would love to watch him bang it out with Robbie.
I'm biased as I think he's the best fighter we have from England and want to see him compete. Phone Post 3.0
U have hit the nail on the head there with the styles make fights bit...a lot of ppl on here think he wouldn't be competitive with the welters in UFC but I bet if you threw him in there with Alves or lawler it wud be a war. He's a proper kickboxer/muay thai fighter and can hold his own against anyone in a stand up scrap. Yes he struggled against wrestler like Kos but that was some time ago. UFC need to let him bang lol. I don't like that Coker trying to make him vs Kos again...hopefully he knocks Kos out cold this time. Phone Post 3.0

Who has Daley beaten since he left? Scott Smith and Jorge Masvidal in 2010? He couldn't even get a highlight KO in an old WWF Superstars style squash match at Bellator Dynamite.