Why isn't Paul Daley in the UFC?

Jewbacca - I thought i remeber reading he admitted he probably overeacted and would be willing to talk to Paul and consider it. Phone Post 3.0

I hope so. Paul fucked up. He belongs in the UFC, though. I think he has served his time.

"probably" over reacted isnt good enough. He isnt going to apoligize to Kos. He needs to apoligize to the people that follow the sport.. That's good enough for me.

He belongs in the UFC.

UGCTT_I_love_the_hunt -
scrapdo - 
scourge - Its not like Paul devastatingly ko'd Kos either. The punch didn't even phase him. Definitely not right, but a simple fine or suspension would do.

A lifetime ban is ridiculous, and there are far worse offenders fighting in the UFC right now.
The fact that he didn't even damage Kis with a sucker punch is as much reason NOT to sign him. Phone Post 3.0

Get lost welcher.

Huh? Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo -
UGCTT_I_love_the_hunt -
scrapdo - 
scourge - Its not like Paul devastatingly ko'd Kos either. The punch didn't even phase him. Definitely not right, but a simple fine or suspension would do.

A lifetime ban is ridiculous, and there are far worse offenders fighting in the UFC right now.
The fact that he didn't even damage Kis with a sucker punch is as much reason NOT to sign him. Phone Post 3.0

Get lost welcher.

Huh? Phone Post 3.0
He said I welched on the signed pics? I paid him $340 and mailed him the item for trade. Wtf? Because I didn't write back on a couple emails right away? My gawd. Phone Post 3.0

BKViper - Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0

In all fairness, he swung on KOSCHECK, I mean come on. I have no problem believing his story of Kos saying and doing fucked up shit during and after the fight.

One major reason is to make an example

If the UFC resigns him, basically letting him get away with it, then more fighters would do it knowing they too can get away with it

And I like Daley too, but he fucked up, plain and simple. One moment can change your life/career Phone Post 3.0

Tomato Can - What's all the fuss about Daley? It's not like there aren't plenty of better WWs outside the UFC.
He's a fight fans fighter...theres too many all American blankets out there trying to choke people out with their belly button...guys like Daley always stand and bang. And he's high level at it too. He's like Thiago Alves. Holy fuck can u imagine that fight. Glorious deathly bone throwing at its finest. Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo -
ChiefMac -
BKViper - Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0
While u r probably right - u wud have to probably ban the Diaz bros after strike force brawl then. And that wud suck. wud have to ban jake shields too ... Although the I wouldn't lose sleep over that one lol Phone Post 3.0
1) he's not the draw of nick Diaz
2) he's not the fighter or the draw of either Diaz
3) The Kos incident
4) continuing to show no remorse and say he wouldn't want to be in the UFC again.

He's just getting his wish. Phone Post 3.0
Don't u owe someone a fridge or something? I may be wrong but I think there's a guy looking for u here...he made a thread with your name on it. Think he wants his fridge mate. Phone Post 3.0

He's not nearly as good as Alves. He loses to every good opponent he faces.

scrapdo - 
scrapdo -
UGCTT_I_love_the_hunt -
scrapdo - 

Get lost welcher.

Huh? Phone Post 3.0
He said I welched on the signed pics? I paid him $340 and mailed him the item for trade. Wtf? Because I didn't write back on a couple emails right away? My gawd. Phone Post 3.0

If true, I'm sorry. Caseharts said you wronged him on the OG.

This post.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2488962/User-scrapdo-ignoring-me-and-owes-me-money/?pc=166

Saw the post at lunch time. It looks like you came in to the post,  a few minutes ago. Sorry mate.

Tomato Can - He's not nearly as good as Alves. He loses to every good opponent he faces.
He came hella close to finishing Diaz...that was a frickin war! Don't care if he loses if he makes fights like that :) Phone Post 3.0

Thacommish -
scrapdo - 

Are you really trying to allude to the fact the dude doesnt have KO power?

Paul daley?

wow.
Just making a joke. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_I_love_the_hunt -
scrapdo - 
scrapdo -
UGCTT_I_love_the_hunt -
scrapdo - 

Get lost welcher.

Huh? Phone Post 3.0

If true, I'm sorry. Caseharts said you wronged him on the OG.

This post.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2488962/User-scrapdo-ignoring-me-and-owes-me-money/?pc=166

Thanks man. I found the thread and posted there. I did mail it but there was a miscommunication. Also, I paid him in full so the "owes me money" part was a fabrication.

Either way, it took me a few days longer to ship than I thought it would, so my bad but I don't Welch. Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't have ever seen the thread on the OG. Phone Post 3.0

Dick Niaz - The vast majority of UFC fighters are expendable. Paul was shown to not be elite and then capped it off with a PR nightmare. He would never be able to win gold in the UFC, bring in a significant number of new fans, or generate additional profits, so there would be absolutely no upside to bringing him back.
Boom.

Anyone that thinks Dana wouldn't bring this guy back if he thought he could make serious money off of him hasn't been paying attention to how he and the ufc operate. Phone Post 3.0

scourge - Its not like Paul devastatingly ko'd Kos either. The punch didn't even phase him. Definitely not right, but a simple fine or suspension would do.

I think this is a case of Zuffa just doesn't care much for Paul Daley and when he disrespected authority at a key moment during their broadcast, Dana White was not about to be shown up. And once he gets going on his rants, he loves throwing out absolutes. So and so will never..., such and such in UFC history, etc.

Zuffa doesn't need Paul Daley, so before they ever lift the ban on him, he's going to have to kiss Dana's ring and acknowledge the pecking order. I don't believe that will happen.

Now had it been a staged/manufactured drama event, there would have been no hard, no foul. Like the near brawls at weigh ins (aldo/McGregor, Ronda/Meisha, etc.). The problem with that is people see the extreme lack of professionalism and then wonder why Daley was dealt such a severe punishment.

YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - 
BKViper - Because he's a stupid POS and should have been banned from ever fighting in any org after deliberately swinging on an opponent after the bell. Phone Post 3.0

In all fairness, he swung on KOSCHECK, I mean come on. I have no problem believing his story of Kos saying and doing fucked up shit during and after the fight.

What type of fucked up shit did he claim Kos did?

Is that his excuse, Kos was basically a jerk so I punched him after the bell?

He's not a company man.

Punching Koschek after the bell warranted a suspension but the UFC would not give a lifetime ban to any "company men." Daley is not a guy that's going to kiss Dana's ass and because of that he's likely never been invited back to the UFC.

ChiefMac -
Dick Niaz - The vast majority of UFC fighters are expendable. Paul was shown to not be elite and then capped it off with a PR nightmare. He would never be able to win gold in the UFC, bring in a significant number of new fans, or generate additional profits, so there would be absolutely no upside to bringing him back.
Do u not think he is a good draw for European mma? UFC is always looking euro fighters by looks of it. And he's a bit of a heel, great for building up hype fights with people who are more popular.
I agree he's not a huge draw but he's certainly a bigger name in mma than a lot of current UFC roster - and he comes to fight.
I just think Dana White is being stubborn as fuck in his case Phone Post 3.0
You have no idea how to run a business.

Say you own a bar and the bartender is stealing from you. You don't hire him back just because he makes nice cocktails, especially when you have a lot of other bartenders who make better ones. Phone Post 3.0

ChiefMac - 
ranier wolfcastle -

well ufc hired gilbert yvel after he ko'd a ref....

In fairness if someone KOd mazzagati they wud probably get a performance of the night bonus Phone Post 3.0

also, extenuating circumstances with Yvel and Ref. Ref was promoter for the even & Manager of Gilbert's opponent.

Would love Semtex at the o2 in Feb, my favourite fighter I met him and Melvin M on the Nottingham card but have never seen him live. Phone Post 3.0