Why no Bellator coverage on this UFC forum?

Title says it all - Zuffa owned website these days Kirik sold his soul....

Shots fired! Phone Post 3.0

It's weird, my bad Michael Page is fighting tomorrow night....., the dude could be Anderson 2.0, and i can hear crickets chirping in here. Phone Post 3.0

This thread is right next to a bellator thread... Phone Post 3.0

OGT - This thread is right next to a bellator thread... Phone Post 3.0

Ironic, it's between a Rousey thread and a Conor thread now.

Every once in awhile I see a bellator thread, but hardly ever.

Bellator is a legit fight org. They put on some great fights. It's a same really.

I'll be at the bellator event tomorrow night. I can't fuckin wait!! Phone Post 3.0

BigDaddy15 -

Ironic, it's between a Rousey thread and a Conor thread now.
All threads are next to a Conor and Rousey thread lol Phone Post 3.0

well to OP's credit he made this thread 15 minutes before the bellator results and discussion thread. Dana white pulls the strings around here B)

Excited to see Roger Carroll step in last minute against Ward. Ward will def take him down and Carroll has a sneaky sub game from his back, could end up like Ward vs Tex Johnson... Phone Post 3.0

Drewout - Title says it all - Zuffa owned website these days Kirik sold his soul....
Did you queef? Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic -
R1WARRIOR - It's weird, my bad Michael Page is fighting tomorrow night....., the dude could be Anderson 2.0, and i can hear crickets chirping in here. Phone Post 3.0
So it's the UG's fault Bellator doesn't promote their fighters? Phone Post 3.0
You got a point. Phone Post 3.0

Well, there are the official Bellator discussion threads and whenever there's big news or an event people make Bellator-related threads too.

It's like asking why aren't there more regional gridiron threads on an NFL forum to be honest. Phone Post 3.0

There's only so many times we could watch Patricio pitbull, daniel straus and pat curran fight each other. Phone Post 3.0

^^^^
With the occasional Joe Warren thrown in there. Phone Post 3.0

I think it is because a lot of people are UFC fans and not really MMA fans.

good night sweet prince

As you can see from the responses Drewout it is because most of these guys don't train and are UFC fan boys. They don't understand what they are watching and they only care about something when they have Joe Rogan or Dana White screaming banal hyperbolic statements at them. THIS GUY IS AN ANIMAL!!!! etc etc

Kirik does nothing but post click bait titles attached to poorly written articles with dozens of errors. Charges people for basic forum functions such as posting pictures etc.

There are some really quality posters on this site too, good enough that it makes worth frequenting.

Really excited to see what Bellator do next MVP is an insane talent and really not getting the recognition he deserves.

Kepler - As you can see from the responses Drewout it is because most of these guys don't train and are UFC fan boys. They don't understand what they are watching and they only care about something when they have Joe Rogan or Dana White screaming banal hyperbolic statements at them. THIS GUY IS AN ANIMAL!!!! etc etc

Kirik does nothing but post click bait titles attached to poorly written articles with dozens of errors. Charges people for basic forum functions such as posting pictures etc.

There are some really quality posters on this site too, good enough that it makes worth frequenting.

Really excited to see what Bellator do next MVP is an insane talent and really not getting the recognition he deserves.
This. Phone Post 3.0

Rooting for Dennis the menace Olson a tough New England regional fighter stepping up against Paul Semtex Daley. Also looking forward to MVP should be a solid card. Phone Post 3.0

omar13 - Shots fired! Phone Post 3.0
Boom Phone Post 3.0