Why the hate for Urijah Faber?

I guarantee that 100% of the hate comes from those who have never met him. Ive ran into him and the reat of TAM plenty of times and they have never been anything but awesome. So why the hate? His fighting style? Faber always looks to finish. Looks to me like people cant handle their jealousy that hes making money, famous, and among the elite in the UFC. Haters gonna hate I guess. Phone Post

His chin

Haters just hate'n..!! Phone Post

Some people say he's arrogant. He is a little, but I'm still a fan. Phone Post

CayleeAnthony'sMemoryLivesOn - Might have somthing to do with comments like "I think the UFC needs me to be champ". No fighter is bigger than the UFC. Also something about his chin.
Great S/N

I know.

Dom's a friend of mine but I have trained once (8 years ago) and hung out with Faber a few times during some partying stuff. The guy is cool as hell and always takes time for his fans. Although I had to vehemently root against him this last fight, I wouldn't say it was very easy considering his demeanor and my interactions with him.

BlahBreh -
BeiberFan - I guarantee that 100% of the hate comes from those who have never met him. Ive ran into him and the reat of TAM plenty of times and they have never been anything but awesome. So why the hate? His fighting style? Faber always looks to finish. Looks to me like people cant handle their jealousy that hes making money, famous, and among the elite in the UFC. Haters gonna hate I guess. Phone Post

I've met em, ive eaten dinner with em after weigh ins, still think dominick outworked em 4 rounds to 1 and didn't like Faber complaining about the loss Phone Post

Any fighter is going to think he's won after a close fight like that and with the way the judges are. He has since said he rewatched the fight and CAN SEE HOW THEY MAY HAVE GIVEN CRUZ THE DECISION. thats pretty humble IMO. Phone Post

I dont think anyone really hates Urijah Faber, he's always entertaining and is usually looking for the finish. By all accounts hes also a good guy.

I think what people hate is that he never seems to leave title contention. Even when switching weight classes he is just 1 win away from another title shot.

He's a B fighter marketed as an A fighter.  No hatred for him personally, he seems like a good dude.

jjj2121 -  He's a B fighter marketed as an A fighter.  No hatred for him personally, he seems like a good dude.
Please explain how he is a "B" fighter.

Personally, I'm indifferent. I think most people are. I'm not sure if anyone hates him. A lot of fight fans just don't care that much about the midgets of the sport. If you guys can't put the weight behind the strike to put the other guy down, and no one has the weight/strength ratio to keep someone down, you can either be a sub machine or fuck right off and accept that for all your activity in the ring, you can still be boring. Finish fights, or zip it.

Also, team Napoleon complex, IMO. Phone Post

As soon as he said "hide you wife and kids" that was it. You do not make fun of or bring someone's wife and especially someones kids into this unless their wives put themselves into it like Jenna has done.

Some things are off limits.

Hired Gun - As soon as he said "hide you wife and kids" that was it. You do not make fun of or bring someone's wife and especially someones kids into this unless their wives put themselves into it like Jenna has done.

Dominick has neither though lol

SD CARTEL - 
Hired Gun - As soon as he said "hide you wife and kids" that was it. You do not make fun of or bring someone's wife and especially someones kids into this unless their wives put themselves into it like Jenna has done.

I'm pretty sure that was a joke in reference to the Youtube sensation Antonione Dodson.

MasterofMartialArts - 
SD CARTEL - 

I'm pretty sure that was a joke in reference to the Youtube sensation Antonione Dodson.

Of course.

Having confidence is one thing, but Faber REALLY seems to love himself.

MasterofMartialArts - 
jjj2121 -  He's a B fighter marketed as an A fighter.  No hatred for him personally, he seems like a good dude.
Please explain how he is a "B" fighter.

Every time he fights A fighters he loses.

Faber, Urijah

Florian, Kenneth

Hired Gun - As soon as he said "hide you wife and kids" that was it. You do not make fun of or bring someone's wife and especially someones kids into this unless their wives put themselves into it like Jenna has done.

LOL ill assume your trolling with this one. Phone Post

His a bit goofy to some people, like he's trying way too hard to be liked. Always has the big smile on, says 'Hi mom!' when the camera's on him, etc.

I DO like him personally and also think he's a fantastic fighter, but I've had to defend him a few times from this from some friends/family because they really don't enjoy his surfer/excessively friendly demeanor. I can't say I really get it, but that's one of the major reasons people don't like him (as ridiculous as that sort of sounds).