Why the UFC “could” trade Max Holloway to Bellator

Max is more popular than anyone they could get there.

1 Like

We don’t know what kind of draw he is. I think Pico has potential to be a big draw with the UFC behind him.

You did can just fuck right off with this blasphemy.

Max is Blessed and doesn’t deserve that shit.

He is NOT a Coker wastelander.

willy wonka and the chocolate factory i said good day GIF

6 Likes

DJ was arguably the best fighter in the UFC when they traded him.

4 Likes

No he absolutely wasn’t.

Let me guess…Max wants it because Bellator does events in Hawaii

He was in the PFP discussion. One split decision loss to Henry Cejudo in 7 years. Won 13 fights in a row over that time.

1 Like

That’s part of it. I also think Max potentially could make more money in Bellator with opportunities he would have.

3 Likes

Worked out pretty well for the UFC…launched Masvidal into stardom and sold a lot more PPVs than DJ would have

2 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

Possibly…he should have went up to 155…if he sticks around 145 him vs Barboza moves my needle

Topuria and Evloev are interesting fights too.

Max vs Pitbull would be ️‍🔥

Max for Eblen or Amosov

3 Likes

Volk is right…Max is beating all his contenders…lol.

I guess you could do a different weightclass swap.

2 Likes

We all know how their last trade with giving away mighty mouse went. There is a reason fighters aren’t in the UFC, the best MMA organization in the world whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Pico is absolutely not worth Max. He’s talented but finds a way to lose often. Very likely wouldn’t be top 5.

While also the least popular. The UFC got 3 big fights out of Askren and got a star in Masvidal out of the deal. Who could they get who would be worth giving up Max, the third best featherweight of all time and a fan favorite? He’s not PPV poison like DJ was and he’s only 31.

it could work gene wilder GIF