Why Tim Why?

First the Mercer fight and now this?

[IMG]http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss352/PaulBuentello/head_hunter_blazercopy.jpg[/IMG]

I guess he no longer has the belt around himself, so it's the next best thing.

lol

doesn't laugh

Sorry Paul

Duke Powerhand - doesn't laugh

Well call me then.

Photobucket

Sucks for Paul.  Hopefully they can find you another fighter.

This suck for you, Paul. I've been a big fan since before that flash KO from AA and will remain a fan forever. You get a raw deal way to often, dude.

VegasBatman - This suck for you, Paul. I've been a big fan since before that flash KO from AA and will remain a fan forever. You get a raw deal way to often, dude.

Flash KO's happen. I have won alot of fights with those. Tom will get me a fight so I'm not worried. I've read a few threads about possible replacements. What say you?

LOL at the blowjobs/ handjobs/ rub & tugs. No price list?

ttt for Paul

At least we got an answer to the question: "If Tim-ber gets knocked out in a show that nobody sees, can you still hear about it?"

Baseless superstition tells me you're getting screwed out of fights because they're tall. Don't sign to fight anybody above 6'3" and everything will be just fine.

NCAA92 - 

ttt for Paul

The guys who do my cards and banners sent me those. Thought I'd share it with you guys.

Paul, the rumor I heard is that the winner of the Rizzo/Yvel fight will be Tim's replacement. What do you think about that? 

P.Buentello - 
VegasBatman - This suck for you, Paul. I've been a big fan since before that flash KO from AA and will remain a fan forever. You get a raw deal way to often, dude.

Flash KO's happen. I have won alot of fights with those. Tom will get me a fight so I'm not worried. I've read a few threads about possible replacements. What say you?

Yea, they happen. I still think you would take him at 7 out of 10.

I like the idea of you taking the winner of Yvel/Rizzo. That should get you closer to a Fedor fight.

P.Buentello - 
NCAA92 - 

ttt for Paul

The guys who do my cards and banners sent me those. Thought I'd share it with you guys.

What do I win for spotting the typo :) Hope they find a replacement for you . How about Mercer :)

lack of respect on tim's part IMO. no respect for mercer coming in out of shape for their fight and no respect for paul for even taking the mercer fight so close to their scheduled bout.

one of the worst backfires in MMA history

hopefully mercer gets a fight with buentello

How dis-respectful of Tim....at least he could rolled a '90 Trailblazer with some DAMN spinners, hell even some do-do Brown Daytons would suffice.

LOL dam.