Why Tim Why?

Mc6pack - I take it ur pissed off man.. they found you a replacement yet.. Ive heard a rumour concerning Rob "the Bear" Broughton.. is he your new opponent ?

Nah, I'm not pissed. I still would love to throw down with Tim. Out of respect for what he's done even after this last KO. He's had a bad run here of late but most of us have at one time or another. It is what its is. Still, the guy will down in the books as one of the greatest champions in the sport.

Ricardo Inyamouf - How dis-respectful of Tim....at least he could rolled a '90 Trailblazer with some DAMN spinners, hell even some do-do Brown Daytons would suffice.

I can't afford spinners.

P.Buentello - 
Mc6pack - I take it ur pissed off man.. they found you a replacement yet.. Ive heard a rumour concerning Rob "the Bear" Broughton.. is he your new opponent ?

Nah, I'm not pissed. I still would love to throw down with Tim. Out of respect for what he's done even after this last KO. He's had a bad run here of late but most of us have at one time or another. It is what its is. Still, the guy will down in the books as one of the greatest champions in the sport.

classy.

what i don't get is why was tim 310 pounds a month out from the fight with paul??

i would rather see paul vs. brett rogers than yvel/rizzo.

nyhcloyalty -  Paul, the rumor I heard is that the winner of the Rizzo/Yvel fight will be Tim's replacement. What do you think about that? 

I've heard a few things. You guys know I'll fight anyone. What do you want?

lol @ Peepee taste sporting the HeadHunterGear Blazer

Paul gets the winner out of the  Pedro Rizzo Vs  Gilbert Yvel fight June 27th.  Well have to wait and see

Mc Fly - lack of respect on tim's part IMO. no respect for mercer coming in out of shape for their fight and no respect for paul for even taking the mercer fight so close to their scheduled bout.

one of the worst backfires in MMA history

hopefully mercer gets a fight with buentello

Comma's are your friend.  Try 'em sometime?

PS- Paul isn't as dumb as Tim, sorry.  Tim is a huge name in mma, and letting a has-been like Mercer fight him was a lose/lose situation for him.  If he won, big deal, he beat an old man who is out of shape. If he loses, he just lost to an old man who is out of shape.  Paul has a career to think about, people tend to forget that aspect of the game!

PSS- Shut up Paul

P.Buentello - 
nyhcloyalty -  Paul, the rumor I heard is that the winner of the Rizzo/Yvel fight will be Tim's replacement. What do you think about that? 

maybe you can get a verbal agreement with Cro Cop? Seem to be more valid than a handshake now a days.

P.Buentello - 

I would like to see a rematch with Overeem personally

TOWE - 
Mc Fly - lack of respect on tim's part IMO. no respect for mercer coming in out of shape for their fight and no respect for paul for even taking the mercer fight so close to their scheduled bout.

PS- Paul isn't as dumb as Tim, sorry.  Tim is a huge name in mma, and letting a has-been like Mercer fight him was a lose/lose situation for him.  If he won, big deal, he beat an old man who is out of shape. If he loses, he just lost to an old man who is out of shape.  Paul has a career to think about, people tend to forget that aspect of the game!

PSS- Shut up Paul

what is this, grammer school?

do you think i give a shit about commas?

Whats the chances of Rogers being the replacement King P.?

You should make a poll thread with all the what if's.

P.Buentello - 

Personally I'd like to see you take on Yvel, I think he's got more left in him and he'll make for a better match up. 

Yvel would be cool.

or maybe Aleksander Emelianenko

mr. paul let me be the 1st to kiss ur ass and tell u what a joy it alwayws is to watch u perform. kick some ass at ur next fight no matter who it is. hunt some head!!!!

You have a point Towe. The thing is I can fight anyone. Beat them and they were overatted. I lose to anyone then I suck and am overatted. I just do what I do and have a blast doing it.

Mc Fly - 
TOWE - 

PSS- Shut up Paul

what is this, grammer school?

do you think i give a shit about commas?

You should give a shit man. Paul can barely read as it is, and your poor grammar is just making it harder on him dude.  Have some respect please...

lmao @ the happy endings card.

P.Buentello -  I just do what I do and have a blast doing it.

This. War, Buentello. Sorry that you sort of got screwed in the deal...