WhyDelaHoya is one of the greatest

In terms of Oscar's accomplishments, he is or was pretty much close to a perfect human being. I mean what else could the guy do (except have been B-Hop)?

You guys are a bunch of one-track, insecure homophobes--everything comes back to your sexual insecurities. A real man can give respect to another man. I wish I had accomplished 1/100th that Oscar has.

What's your def of a perfect human being?

pefect human being???

1) He can't win the big fights! Among the big fights, he's lost 4 out of the last 5.

2) According to a Paul Gonzales interview, who's also from East LA, Delahoya's a jerk and forgotten his roots.

3) According to Vargas, DLH is a complete jerk for laughing at him, instead of helping him, for being stuck in a ditch. I would've laughed at him too.

4) Your idol, this perfect human being, fathered several kids out of wedlock from different women before he married his current wife.

If that's a perfect human being, I'm aspiring toward it.

Oddly enough the day after the fight I took a vicious knee to the same spot that Oscar got hit in. This was during a rugby game and let me tell you I was rolling on the ground in pain.

The first thought that came to my head was that one of the announcers mentioned this only hurts for thirty seconds or so and then your fine; so I got back up pretty quickly.

I must have fucked a rib up in the process though 'cause it is still hurting me today, two weeks or so after.

P.S.(second edit) Look at all the guys Oscar has fought! He has ducked no one and will be remembered as he deserves to be; a legend.

Not bad for a 8 time world boxing champion in different weight classes.

A boxing legend.

This is the profile of a stalker.