Will Chode

breaks the stereotype by being lean and tall.

I hope he smashes diego brandao, slipping in the RNC. It's gonna be a tight fit for Chode but I think he can get it. Phone Post 3.0

it's funny because you misspelled his name, and made it into a derogatory word. hahahaha.

Heard he got kicked out of the air force Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Heard he got kicked out of the air force Phone Post 3.0
Will's always had a hard time fitting in. Phone Post 3.0

For beating the shit out of his wife. Phone Post 3.0

Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead -
Will's always had a hard time fitting in. Phone Post 3.0
Where does a wife beater actually fit in? Phone Post 3.0

Voted down. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe -
Why would you vote me down for that? Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe -
Voted down for what? He beat up his wife and got kicked out. The poster isn't lying. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
Ray Elbe -
Why would you vote me down for that? Phone Post 3.0
Don't worry sir, I voted you up Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe -
Settle down princess. Phone Post 3.0

I still think he's a piece of shit, but I really did not expect him to address it, least of all the day of his fight.

I guess that's something.

https://twitter.com/AsiaWillTheKill/status/447716704131371008

GaspareBJJ -
Ray Elbe -
Voted down for what? He beat up his wife and got kicked out. The poster isn't lying. Phone Post 3.0
Voted down because the stirring of the pot by casual forum members just caused this guy his job.

I know Chope, and he's an example of a person who can use martial arts to change their life.

Something that happened 5 years ago, long before he ever found martial arts, has now cost his new family an opportunity at a chance to put food on the table.

Chope is one of the hardest workers I know, sad to see this kid finally teach his dream and still suffer from consequences as a youth that cost him dearly already.

Voted down because someone in Chiangmai would rather troll and point fingers when a guy is trying his best to improve his life.

It's really disappointing to see how happy people are to point at others mistakes and chastise them Phone Post 3.0

The reality is nobody knows this guy but you. That's why it's so easy for them to be judgemental. This is typical of Internet talk. Phone Post 3.0

As a youth? Last time I checked, he was a grown ass man when he made the decision to beat his wife.

Some people are actually raised to not hit women, even in the worst of scenarios. His "mistakes" were beating up his defenseless wife. What a sorry sack of shit.

This reminds me of "A Clockwork Orange" with the idiot author basically trying to portray violent criminal acts as the folly of youth.

He got cut from the UFC? Insert the Matt Serra pic. Phone Post 3.0

Lmfao@"stirring the pot"

He got kicked out of the Air Force for assaulting his wife.

That isn't stirring the pot, that's stating a fact. Deal with it. Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe -
GaspareBJJ -
Ray Elbe -
Voted down because the stirring of the pot by casual forum members just caused this guy his job.

I know Chope, and he's an example of a person who can use martial arts to change their life.

Something that happened 5 years ago, long before he ever found martial arts, has now cost his new family an opportunity at a chance to put food on the table.

Chope is one of the hardest workers I know, sad to see this kid finally teach his dream and still suffer from consequences as a youth that cost him dearly already.

Voted down because someone in Chiangmai would rather troll and point fingers when a guy is trying his best to improve his life.

It's really disappointing to see how happy people are to point at others mistakes and chastise them Phone Post 3.0
I was stating a fact. If I was really trying to "stir the pot" I would have actually posted about the assaults that happened MULTIPLE times. Phone Post 3.0

My dad was abusive physically towards my mom when I was a child. My parents got divorced when I was 7, but I remember alot still.. My younger sister doesn't remember anything and still talks to my dad to this day.. I don't have any contact with him because I know he was abusive to his new wife too.

So ya, fuck this Chode guy!! Phone Post 3.0