Will Judo bring back leg attacks?

I didn't vote you down, there is one person on the thread that was probably offended.

i perused the karma table and spied the LITTLE COWARDLY COCK KNOCKER BITCH. BTW, Hope your vapors have passed

The growing popularity of judo around the world, U.S. being one of the exceptions, is definitely real and happening. Judo is already one of the most popular and practiced sports in Japan, France, and Mongolia and its presence throughout all of Europe is growing. This weekend at the European Games in Belarus 12 of the 50 countries participating had a judoka as a flag bearer, more than any of the other 14 sports which included wrestling, boxing, karate, gymnastics, sambo, cycling, shooting, table tennis, basketball, beach soccer, track and field, badminton, canoeing and archery. In addition, the International Olympic Committe (IOC) recently selected 8 sports to have athletes representing the IOC Refugee Olympic Team at the 2020 Olympics in Japan. Judo was one of the 8 sports chosen.

1 Like

JUDO'S HEADED FOR THE STRATOSPHERE!!!!!!

(Whiny bitches) "it's fine"

if the future of judo could take on musical form, it would manifest as this

https://youtu.be/-cnqz94Jg_o

Aaron, coudn't agree with you more.  Judo in the world of grappling sports is rooted in diverse cultures and is the best by far.  Holding its postition in the Olympics gives it an advantage in appeal.  Plus the rule changes keep making the sport so dynamic by forcing more throw attempts and the extra time on the ground.  One of changes being elimination of leg grab to differentiate it from freestyle wrestling.  Making it its own distinct appeal.  Throw or be thrown. 

I don't know why that is posted. He is supporting you?

indeed, with votedowns while trembling and sobbing with impotent rage

this is the kind of jujitsu recognized by the IOC, incase anyone isn't familiar

https://youtu.be/1hk0TRUGoDI

Kind of boring. That's just me though.

it's not tkd, that's for sure.

outkaster tests for 5th dan, it's good to see he's been keeping busy after his tenure on law & order

https://youtu.be/q3qEFaaAWaM

and who'd have thought eddie goldman was 6th dan

It's comical that de braco has been trying to argue about what he had very little experience in.  I bet he is an old guy, but it is true that you can be immature at any age.

Posting silly pics and videos to prove his point....how pathetic

1 Like

i'm sure anyone over 21 is old to you, i know the geriatrics are rare at your antifa meatings.

de braco -

i'm sure anyone over 21 is old to you, i know the geriatrics are rare at your antifa meatings.

It seems you have becomre a bit less immature, because you didn't post any nerdy pics.

Way to go, old man. 

let's refute my assertion that judo is going straight down the shitter in the states, you marxist fuck. i know you're a stressed out wahine, so i won't expect a reply

de braco -

let's refute my assertion that judo is going straight down the shitter in the states, you marxist fuck. i know you're a stressed out wahine, so i won't expect a reply

You are free to believe whatever direction judo is heading in. Why are you so triggered? 

You are just one of those sad, immature, old ex-prowreslting fan who pretends to know more about the art you have limited experience in.

Now, go back to lecturing about the history of judo you learned from books. 

You're hilarious! BTW, why don't you post under your original name? Still smarting from the beatdowns i used to give your worthless commie faggot ass? I've observed the history unfold for the last 45 years or so, not just judo, i watched the PKA destroy american kickboxing by outlawing any technique the north americans were unfamiliar with, the 8 kick minimum rule to weed out boxers, no leg kicks, elbows or throws to neuter the thais and japanese. This is the same kind of wisdom the ijf is employing, the result is going to be the same also. With the backing of the japanese goverment, Judo managed to defeat what would become bjj in the early days of the 20th century. Lucky for kano that Handa and Tanabe weren't the impressarios that rorion proved to be, or judo would have been relegated to the even farther outer fringes.